FORUMS

Desperate measures resets positive 'mode' effects

Posted: //
June 2, 2018, 2:07 p.m.

Updated //
June 2, 2018, 2:11 p.m.

Desperate measures breaks these modules that I"ve personally tested: Kinetic weapon amplifier and Rapid fire mode.

It's extra bad because not only do you lose your buff, the skill's cooldown is also not reset unlike your other modules, so you lose the module for the rest of its duration AND you don't get the cooldown reset. It should really be one of the two: module stops and cooldown resets, or the effects keep going and no cooldown reset.

I'm sure it does this to all the other cool stuff too, like, (kinetic) armor amplifier, weapon amplifier, all sorts of cloak, thrust amplifier, etc. etc.

It really shouldn't.

Posted: //
June 2, 2018, 3:48 p.m.

tempshell#6368 posted (#post-221888) said:

Desperate measures breaks these modules that I"ve personally tested: Kinetic weapon amplifier and Rapid fire mode.

It's extra bad because not only do you lose your buff, the skill's cooldown is also not reset unlike your other modules, so you lose the module for the rest of its duration AND you don't get the cooldown reset. It should really be one of the two: module stops and cooldown resets, or the effects keep going and no cooldown reset.

I'm sure it does this to all the other cool stuff too, like, (kinetic) armor amplifier, weapon amplifier, all sorts of cloak, thrust amplifier, etc. etc.

It really shouldn't.

It's effectively moduler reboot. If you use mod reboot while using a module it will not reset that module.

Let's not forget DM is 3 modules in one OB. Module reboot, energy gen and scrubber module. It's a strong OB. I agree it should not interupt an active module.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.