FORUMS

[PS4] SERVER MAINTENANCE 6/5, 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT

Posted: //
June 4, 2018, 6:32 p.m.

We will be taking our PS4 game servers offline on Tuesday 6/5 starting at 3:00 PM CDT. Maintenance is expected to end at 8:00 PM CDT. During this time, players will be unable to log-in. Get up-to-date info as maintenance progresses in this thread or on our GreyBoxCS twitter feed.

This maintenance will cover:

• Performing back-end server updates
  • Merging PS4 NA and EU player regions

This maintenance will be from:

PS4

3:00 PM CDT (20:00 UTC) - 8:00 PM CDT (1:00 UTC)

See this start-time in your local timezone here.

description

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

June 5, 2018, 4:03 p.m.

UPDATE 3:02 PM CDT - We have disabled new log-ins and are allowing currently ongoing matches to finish before shutting down servers and beginning maintenance.

Sean McIntosh

June 5, 2018, 7:58 p.m.

UPDATE 6:57 PM CDT - We are extending maintenance two hours until 10:00 PM CDT while we ensure player data is successfully merged.

Sean McIntosh

June 5, 2018, 10:13 p.m.

Any new update or time extension?

Hello there captains and crew its me! Killjoy1233 you may recognise me from in game or you may not but either way I hope to get aqainted with you all and to have fun wether your serving my butt to me on a silver platter or I yours or perhaps just relaxing here on the forums either way I wish you luck in your battles and I will catch you on the field or rather solar system.

June 5, 2018, 11:05 p.m.

UPDATE 10:04 PM CDT - Our QA team is finalizing testing the region merge and servers should be back online by 11:00 PM CDT (in one hour). Thanks!

Sean McIntosh

June 6, 2018, 12:09 a.m.

UPDATE 11:08 PM CDT - Region Merge maintenance has been extended to 1:00 AM CDT while we triple-check all steps have been completed and NA and EU are appropriately combined. Thank you all for your continued patience with us while we verify the merge integrity.

Sean McIntosh

June 6, 2018, 1:21 a.m.

UPDATE 12:21 AM CDT - PS4 game servers are back online for North American players. We are keeping European players connectivity disabled for now while we ensure the integrity of the region merge. No ETA for this to be back online at present, but once we have more info we will let everyone know!

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding while we perform this delicate maintenance

Sean McIntosh

June 6, 2018, 3:14 a.m.

You're checking the integrity of the server merge by keeping the EU and NA players separated? That makes absolutely no sense to me and just seems like backwards logic... Going to be a lot of ticked off EU players now, sorry if we seem a bit aggressive when we merge NA.

Doesn't matter how good you are, there's always someone better.

June 6, 2018, 11:08 a.m.

I am sure you are aware of this but the ps4 server is having instability issues Have been kicked out 5 times in three hours now. thought I would mention it as an end user.   11:00 am. eastern time

June 7, 2018, 12:23 p.m.

There were some service outages related to PSN maintenance yesterday that may have interfered with Dreadnought connectivity. If this has continued into today (6/7) please let us know!

Sean McIntosh

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.