FORUMS

[PS4] SERVER MAINTENANCE 6/5, 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT

Posted: //
June 7, 2018, 1:23 p.m.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-222076) said:

There were some service outages related to PSN maintenance yesterday that may have interfered with Dreadnought connectivity. If this has continued into today (6/7) please let us know!

Still getting disconnects on ps4. Dropping out more than 10 times today.

June 7, 2018, 1:48 p.m.

I lost a good 8hrs of progress lastnight and this morning from getting kicked from server I finally said F it and gave up on it

June 7, 2018, 4:04 p.m.

As above. Every game I join, I get kicked from at some point during the match.

So much xp down the drain...

June 7, 2018, 4:41 p.m.

Has this been happening to you guys during every match? Also, does it happen in the hangar at all?

Live Producer
Dreadnought PS4

June 7, 2018, 4:52 p.m.

Yes, every match I've played since the merge. No crashes in the hanger, the game starts fine and we play for a few minutes and then it drops me. "connection to server lost".

June 7, 2018, 5:25 p.m.

Thanks @Nashwan, we're looking into this on our side. Hope to get this addressed and problem solved ASAP. Very untenable, this is!

Live Producer
Dreadnought PS4

June 7, 2018, 6:39 p.m.

Hey hotrods_n_harleys, Big_Pagong, and Nashwan,

I reached out to you all directly about the issue to gather more information. When you have a moment please check your email and update the ticket with the information requested.

Heya killerus303 - I see that one of our agents are working with you directly. Please update the ticket with the information we requested from you.

We appreciate you all helping us with this issue!

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

June 7, 2018, 7:23 p.m.

Cant even get to log in. Keeps saying server not found. Managed to connect for 2 mins to start adding ships to my fleets and it kicked me out.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.