FORUMS

Squad number members

Posted: //
June 5, 2018, 4:43 p.m.

Hi,

Will there be in the future the possibility of having more than 3 members in a squad?

It will be nice to envite more friends to join our squad...

Thank you

Rui

June 5, 2018, 7:08 p.m.

Making squads larger will only cause the unfair matches to be even more so.

My opinion is that we need a much larger population base, both PS4 and PC, before squads can ben larger, before the matching system can be fixed so that it's more fair, etc.

Personally, I would like to see only squads against squads, that would be much more fun than being a single random, filling in a team partly made up of a squad, or being a single random in a team of single randoms against a team with squads/single randoms.

It would be nice to have larger squads, even better if only squads fought against other squads. I think it would make the game much more challenging in that teams made up only of squads will understand each members tactics, and be able to choose ships to fill in what is lacking much better.

June 6, 2018, 8:17 a.m.

PS4 will get updated to 8vs8 and with it squads of four too at some time.

Recruit Engineer

June 6, 2018, 10:12 a.m.

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-222038) said:

PS4 will get updated to 8vs8 and with it squads of four too at some time.

TBH I kinda hope not, at least with the current state of the game. It seems that in my experience with 5v5 we don't see near the number of issues with heal-orbs (lol censor) and death-squads that I see the PC players post about.

June 26, 2018, 2:16 p.m.

I just got into the game. I was trying to convince my friends to join. Its a little disappointing that you can only play with 2 other friends. Its a fun game but I can see people giving up on the game if they are playing alone.

On the PS4 the game truly shines when you communicate with other players. Unfortunatley a lot of players on PS4 don't use mics and the fact that you can only invite 2 players really limits your ability to play with players that communicate.

I agree with the post before, make it a rank match Squad only playlist. But if they can't make a playlist, let us invite our friends with no limit. The team the communicates and works together should always have an advantage.

June 26, 2018, 2:16 p.m.

I just got into the game. I was trying to convince my friends to join. Its a little disappointing that you can only play with 2 other friends. Its a fun game but I can see people giving up on the game if they are playing alone.

On the PS4 the game truly shines when you communicate with other players. Unfortunatley a lot of players on PS4 don't use mics and the fact that you can only invite 2 players really limits your ability to play with players that communicate.

I agree with the post before, make it a rank match Squad only playlist. But if they can't make a playlist, let us invite our friends with no limit. The team the communicates and works together should always have an advantage.

Closed