FORUMS

[PS4] SERVER MAINTENANCE 6/21, 8:30 AM CDT

Posted: //
June 21, 2018, 1:38 a.m.

We will be taking our PS4 game servers offline on Thursday 6/21 starting at 9:00 AM CDT. During this time, players will be unable to log-in. Get up-to-date info as maintenance progresses in this thread or on our GreyBoxCS twitter feed where we will announce when it has concluded.

This maintenance will cover:

• Reducing Sheltered Matchmaking matches from 10 to 5
  • Reducing Proving Grounds matches needed from 3 to 1
  • Granting PS4 players 3 Days Elite Status time as a thank you for our extended downtimes from 6/6 - 6/8

This maintenance will begin:

PS4

9:00 AM CDT (14:00 UTC)

See this start-time in your local timezone here.

description

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

June 21, 2018, 9:35 a.m.

So this maintenance doesn't cover the important things like bluescreens, spawning under the map, the literal 5 minutes it takes to use any of the menus, having less than 5 seconds to choose a ship before battle, being connected to battles in progress with the score 90 to 10, modules not working or hitting their target, unfair matchmaking balance, being disconnected in the middle of a match, the 5 minute load times just waiting for the map to load and this doesn't include queue times, instead you've decided this is more important.

Dreadnought in a nutshell everybody...

Doesn't matter how good you are, there's always someone better.

June 21, 2018, 12:39 p.m.

Updated //
June 21, 2018, 12:39 p.m.

@Dark_Incendium, we are addressing a lot of those critical bugs with our larger content update coming with the UI Refresh. Not every downtime is going to address every issue, nor is it the same team of devs working on this hotfix instead of the issues you've addressed. Some items take longer to resolve than others.

Also, this maintenance is complete and game servers are live!

Sean McIntosh

June 21, 2018, 12:59 p.m.

In my defence i posted the previous message before the Twitter announcement, and i wasn't asking you to miraculously fix everything in one go, i was trying to get across that any one of those things i listed was better than the 3 in your previous post.

I complain/rage/moan because i care, i don't bother coming on here just to be a **** and pick apart your hard work. I genuinely want to see Dreadnought get better and all of my comments have at least some helpful information in them whether about bugs or what players should do regarding certain situations, etc...

Doesn't matter how good you are, there's always someone better.

June 21, 2018, 2:12 p.m.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-222427) said:

• Granting PS4 players 3 Days Elite Status time as a thank you for our extended downtimes from 6/6 - 6/8

Nice to hear. Is this for 6/21-6/23?

June 21, 2018, 2:25 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-222494) said:

Nice to hear. Is this for 6/21-6/23?

Yep! Til the morning of the 24th-ish I believe

Sean McIntosh

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.