FORUMS

Silent nerfbat hits vettes

Posted: //
June 27, 2018, 7:44 p.m.

Today I've noticed that when I farm Artilery Cruisers and Tactical Cruisers as a Corvette I normally have to reload once on a level 3 without amplifying my weapons at all before they go down as a Level IV. Today, I've had to reload 4 times and noticed my damage about half of what it was.

I'm guessing we finally got the nerf bat on our top dmg with guns. Anyone else seeing this?

June 28, 2018, 3:31 a.m.

You know, people use shields and stuff. You can also use modules while shootin things to speed it up. There didnt happen any nerf lately.

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

June 28, 2018, 6:12 a.m.

There has been no update for awhile, so no damage reductions have happened. I have how ever noticed quite a few of my ships shots have not been registering as hits in games every now and then. This was in a blud. Missiles and other modules work just fine.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

June 28, 2018, 7:21 a.m.

nerf them! corvs dominating tier 2 and tier 3/4 ship matches. if devs are wondering why player base is dwindling - op corvettes.

June 28, 2018, 7:27 a.m.

CobraKmndr#7530 posted (#post-222744) said:

nerf them! corvs dominating tier 2 and tier 3/4 ship matches. if devs are wondering why player base is dwindling - op corvettes.

It's L2P issues. People don'd keep there eyes open for them, and don't account for projectile speed.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

June 28, 2018, 7:59 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-222742) said:

There has been no update for awhile, so no damage reductions have happened. I have how ever noticed quite a few of my ships shots have not been registering as hits in games every now and then. This was in a blud. Missiles and other modules work just fine.

I've been trying to play Dola, it is my last T4 I have to research (it is hard ), and I got this too. It seems to be only visual, though. The yellow damage indicators didn't pop up but I could still deal damage just fine, and no other ship line seems to be broken.

Join the Community Discord!

https://discord.gg/uvUsYP

June 28, 2018, 8:04 a.m.

-PK-WickedJester#9619 posted (#post-222734) said:

Today I've noticed that when I farm Artilery Cruisers and Tactical Cruisers as a Corvette I normally have to reload once on a level 3 without amplifying my weapons at all before they go down as a Level IV. Today, I've had to reload 4 times and noticed my damage about half of what it was.

I'm guessing we finally got the nerf bat on our top dmg with guns. Anyone else seeing this?

As an artillery main, I can say that corvettes become easier and easier to take out as you gain experience in the game. It is also worth mentioning that artillery cruisers (Im pretty sure) have the strongest shields other than corvettes, at 80% damage reduction. Long story short, unlike other classes, the corvette becomes "harder" to play as you progress and other players at your skill level become more experienced. I, for example, have my shields set to a button on the side of my mouse and it has become habbit for me to pring them up whenever I see a corvette on my radar or hear the VRRRT of the JA corvette's main guns!

Join the Community Discord!

https://discord.gg/uvUsYP

June 28, 2018, 8:35 a.m.

A few times I've had my Storm Missile salvos "disappear" without doing any damage even though I'm well within range and the enemy (not a Dreadnought) has been drained.

June 28, 2018, 12:35 p.m.

Updated //
June 28, 2018, 12:36 p.m.

Hypervolt#4192 posted (#post-222748) said:

-PK-WickedJester#9619 posted (#post-222734) said:

As an artillery main, I can say that corvettes become easier and easier to take out as you gain experience in the game. It is also worth mentioning that artillery cruisers (Im pretty sure) have the strongest shields other than corvettes, at 80% damage reduction. Long story short, unlike other classes, the corvette becomes "harder" to play as you progress and other players at your skill level become more experienced. I, for example, have my shields set to a button on the side of my mouse and it has become habbit for me to pring them up whenever I see a corvette on my radar or hear the VRRRT of the JA corvette's main guns!

Very true, Hypervolt! This is also something I've noticed maining Artillery Cruisers. Yes, Corvettes are very annoying in the early game but when you start building on your ships, knowing how to maneauver from a bad situation (medium artys have a limited aim direction), and what modules to put on your baby (having 2 loadouts prepped is handy) it can really make a Corvette main very upset. Know what kind of Artillary Cruiser you're going up against and take advantage of their weaknesses.

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.