FORUMS

Pocket healing is game-breaking

Posted: //
July 1, 2018, 11:33 p.m.

Updated //
July 1, 2018, 11:34 p.m.

Just tried your game...did 10 games and had alot of success. However, I found your game suffers form a HORRIBLE problem that makes it just unfun: pocket healers. I have no problems iwth a healing class, but when a player has a dedicated healer, they are able to roll over anyone who does not have their own pocket healer. Really NOT FUN for players who log on without a friend or 2 in tow.

Cant reccommend this game in its current state. Looks fun, but the mechanics are far from ready for a release imo.

July 2, 2018, 2:46 a.m.

Updated //
July 2, 2018, 2:47 a.m.

Kill the healer. You have 7 other people on your team. A healer can not survive a focused attack of 2-3 ships. You can't beat 2 ships on your own if you are just going to shoot the ship being healed.

That would also mean there are 6 other ships with out a healer.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

July 2, 2018, 11:05 a.m.

Aquarius#0862 posted (#post-222905) said:

Just tried your game...did 10 games and had alot of success. However, I found your game suffers form a HORRIBLE problem that makes it just unfun: pocket healers. I have no problems iwth a healing class, but when a player has a dedicated healer, they are able to roll over anyone who does not have their own pocket healer. Really NOT FUN for players who log on without a friend or 2 in tow.

Cant reccommend this game in its current state. Looks fun, but the mechanics are far from ready for a release imo

Comms and teamwork is key, even if you don't have a friend by your side to voicechat with you while breaking down those healers. Ping the ships you want to take down so that people on your team know who to focus.

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.