FORUMS

PSA: Officer briefings are locked behind random ships.

Posted: //
Nov. 3, 2016, 2:16 a.m.

So apparently, not only is the grind insane to get the ship types you want to play, the modules you want to use..

But on TOP of that, you have to go and grind out ships (and their various tiers) to find the officer briefings you need.. eg; you have to go grind out sniper ship X to get the officer brief you want to use on healer ship Y... even if its completely the opposite direction/tier or even manufacturer that you want to work on.

Ah CENSORED no.

Nov. 3, 2016, 3 a.m.

Depending on Dev feedback as to the reason why this is...

I am okay with the briefings being unavailable as well as the secondary weapons as long as it will be made available in a patch in the immediate future.

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

Nov. 3, 2016, 3:29 a.m.

Updated //
Nov. 3, 2016, 3:30 a.m.

Imho module progression should be independent of ship progression. Best thing would be to skip the ship progression entirely and to make the ships items in the market again.

Mech Warrior Online gives the example. Fractured Space also abandoned ship progression after doing a pancake landing with it.

Suddenly the sun should shine through the clouds, an eagle should come out of the sky and take maintenance away beyond the horizon never to be seen again...

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.