FORUMS

'Upcoming Content Shifted To Steam Launch' Discussion Thread

Posted: //
July 13, 2018, 10:09 a.m.

Read the full article here, then discuss!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

July 13, 2018, 3:50 p.m.

Updated //
July 13, 2018, 3:51 p.m.

One of the slowest development team in history (even for little fixes and changes). Maybe the budget is too low and the revenues are small... boh

It means that i will play to something else meanwhile and sporadically also Dreadnought, on the other hand, i'm a small lender besides having played for so many hours (too many).

Despite your slowness i'm still here from the start (with huge breaks clearly), it means that all in all the situation is not so disastrous.

I can only wish you good luck and good continuation.

Forged in Apulia.

July 13, 2018, 5:57 p.m.

I actually appreciate and respect the Dev team, that literally says, Hey, we still have more bugs then we deem acceptible for launching out of beta. I'm excited for what I've dealt with since I picked up the game on PS4, and as soon as I discoved the PC had it, I immediately went to PC. Everything is simply much smoother for me as a PC gamer .

Anyways, Dev team, I appreciate the work you all have put in to make the game enjoyable, and madding at the same time Please continue to do well, and lets make this great! Also (IMO) I hate conquest but yea lol

July 14, 2018, 12:04 a.m.

RiddleVonGurmp#2891 posted (#post-223420) said:

I actually appreciate and respect the Dev team, that literally says, Hey, we still have more bugs then we deem acceptible for launching out of beta. I'm excited for what I've dealt with since I picked up the game on PS4, and as soon as I discoved the PC had it, I immediately went to PC. Everything is simply much smoother for me as a PC gamer .

Anyways, Dev team, I appreciate the work you all have put in to make the game enjoyable, and madding at the same time Please continue to do well, and lets make this great! Also (IMO) I hate conquest but yea lol

Yup, props to everyone on the dev team for just telling us... we're not upset, at least I'm not- I would much rather wait for a better experiance than get a lackluster one sooner, and a lot of development teams don't seem to understand that nowadays. Just keep up the good work, and good luck getting these updates out there at your own pace!

Join the Community Discord!

https://discord.gg/uvUsYP

July 14, 2018, 3:08 p.m.

Launching on Steam at the same time as UI update is a dumb idea; it's too risky.

July 14, 2018, 3:34 p.m.

Lando Calrissian#2323 posted (#post-223436) said:

Launching on Steam at the same time as UI update is a dumb idea; it's too risky.

Launching with an unfinished game is even worse- and its too late in the process to pull release back at this point. Im confident the new UI will be fine- old players might have to get used to a few things, but new players have nothing to compare it too and thus probably won't even notice. I doubt that the UI will be any more buggy than it is now, and if it is, they can always get quick-time feedback from the forums and discord

Join the Community Discord!

https://discord.gg/uvUsYP

July 14, 2018, 5 p.m.

July 14, 2018, 6:18 p.m.

Lando Calrissian#2323 posted (#post-223439) said:

Why is it a dumb idea?

https://static.greybox.com/static/media/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.png i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

July 14, 2018, 8:25 p.m.

July 15, 2018, 8:08 p.m.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.