FORUMS

Shot registering?

Posted: //
Sept. 10, 2018, 12:38 a.m.

I have had this exact issue as well. I've played around in my Trident for a handful of games now, but for some reason, I have had it where I enter CQC with an enemy dreadnought- less then 1 km, mind you- and unload all of the repeater rounds I can into him. I looked at his energy, and the abilities- Not armor amplifier, or power to shields up either. Absolutely zero damage. Hit marker, hit sound, everything, but not a single point of damage. It's become impossible to play this beast of a ship.

Sept. 10, 2018, 7:39 a.m.

Updated //
Sept. 10, 2018, 7:41 a.m.

had the same issiue 2 km distance from a destroyer in corvet and all shoots hit and no shoot conection and damage , and when u at it , fix the controls they are unlogical and make the game no real fun to play , like strafe, u got control trusters on the ships ffs, and all this window poping when u skill ur ships is anoying as fugg too, and the after game score release man i hate it its so slow and nerve killing , make ur game so that ppl love it and not start to frust hate on it , maby than u wil get more players and mayb they will stay on the game for longer =

Sept. 10, 2018, 8:03 a.m.

Kharn_of_the_Eighth#6511 posted (#post-225256) said:

had the same issiue 2 km distance from a destroyer in corvet and all shoots hit and no shoot conection and damage , and when u at it , fix the controls they are unlogical and make the game no real fun to play , like strafe, u got control trusters on the ships ffs, and all this window poping when u skill ur ships is anoying as fugg too, and the after game score release man i hate it its so slow and nerve killing , make ur game so that ppl love it and not start to frust hate on it , maby than u wil get more players and mayb they will stay on the game for longer =

You are flying massive ships, you can ot strafe with any speed. The UI is gettinga make over with the steam launch this month, and I believe that will be fixed.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.