FORUMS

Added armor or extra attachment bundles!

Posted: //
July 20, 2018, 12:52 p.m.

An idea I would definity put money down for! Why don't you guy's sell extra attachment bundles for the ships! Color skins (for me) aren't much to invest in. Now throw in higher comms towers, different side moldings, change the front of the ship or rear of it or even add extra wings. Now what makes these extra attachments unique is that you should be able to attach them to almost all of the ships. What do you think of this idea?

ADVERSARY NEMESIS

July 20, 2018, 1:03 p.m.

ADVERSARY NEMESIS#3006 posted (#post-223683) said:

An idea I would definity put money down for! Why don't you guy's sell extra attachment bundles for the ships! Color skins (for me) aren't much to invest in. Now throw in higher comms towers, different side moldings, change the front of the ship or rear of it or even add extra wings. Now what makes these extra attachments unique is that you should be able to attach them to almost all of the ships. What do you think of this idea?

Something that is very similiar to what you're describing is in the works after Steam launch. The teams are working on a collection of custom ship parts that are usable on any other ships of the same manufacturer and ship class called "Retrofits". We will be introducing Retrofits which essentially gives you the ability to change the look of your ship, geometrially! More information about Retrofits can be found here. We're all very excited to bring this to the marketplace!

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

July 20, 2018, 2:05 p.m.

I'm so hyped for the retrofits.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

July 21, 2018, 6:51 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-223686) said:

I would be but I have a feeling theyll price it the same as the coatings, as in way too high. I know some are fine with the pricepoint, but a lot arent given lack of buying. I see a gane like Elite dangerous charging about $3-5 for a set of six coatings for one ship, Dreadnaught is that for a single line of ships.

I mean, its kinda sad that Im willing/wanting to spend my money on coatings but wont because of the cost. What it costs for a single line of ships is what it should cost for all ships.

July 21, 2018, 7:01 p.m.

ADVERSARY NEMESIS#3006 posted (#post-223683) said:

Yeah, retrofits are on the way. I actually had an idea for armor types which is along these lines. Thread link below, although not sure why it was closed...

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/138931/

July 21, 2018, 7:06 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-223769) said:

I would be but I have a feeling theyll price it the same as the coatings, as in way too high. I know some are fine with the pricepoint, but a lot arent given lack of buying. I see a gane like Elite dangerous charging about $3-5 for a set of six coatings for one ship, Dreadnaught is that for a single line of ships.

I mean, its kinda sad that Im willing/wanting to spend my money on coatings but wont because of the cost. What it costs for a single line of ships is what it should cost for all ships.

different people have different opinions. I for one am fine with the price, especially considering how mich free GP can be earned via career progression, but I can see peoples worries- at the very least, I feel as though retrofits should not cost more than coatings, but I'd personally be willing to pay maximum $5 per ship line, as long as its a ship line I like just be thankful the game doesnt charge one dollar to open a mystery crate that gives you a random item which you are likely to never use

Join the Community Discord!

https://discord.gg/uvUsYP

July 22, 2018, 2:26 a.m.

Elite is also a buy to play game. Kind of comparing apples and oranges.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

July 22, 2018, 6:27 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-223778) said:

Elite is also a buy to play game. Kind of comparing apples and oranges.

Not totally. Its like dlc, but I get your point.

July 22, 2018, 6:33 a.m.

Hypervolt#4192 posted (#post-223771) said:

different people have different opinions. I for one am fine with the price, especially considering how mich free GP can be earned via career progression, but I can see peoples worries- at the very least, I feel as though retrofits should not cost more than coatings, but I'd personally be willing to pay maximum $5 per ship line, as long as its a ship line I like just be thankful the game doesnt charge one dollar to open a mystery crate that gives you a random item which you are likely to never use

Yeah, people have different opinions. To me, $20 for a coating just isnt worth it. Right now Ive got 650 gp with a possible 650 to be had, but thats going to take a bunch of grinding. Not sure how much gp is available after that. I spent 1000 gp from in game earnings on the Orion for its parts and color scheme.

I fully agree on the crates though. Its why I dont spend rhe extra cash on Rocket League. Im not paying forr a chance at a crappy paint schene.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.