FORUMS

getting crashed out of Havoc more often than not

Posted: //
July 26, 2018, 11:50 a.m.

Patrazor, I am investigating the in-game report and coorespondence with the CS agent assigned to you. Your recent information provided there and here is very helpful.

Did you happen to have "Their Shields are Up" or "Achilles Heel" modifiers active? Both these modifiers include damage mitigation or invulnerability from the front where damage from the rear is still active.

Live QA Representative

July 26, 2018, 1:34 p.m.

DN_DivumVexillum#9674 posted (#post-224045) said:

Did you happen to have "Their Shields are Up" or "Achilles Heel" modifiers active? Both these modifiers include damage mitigation or invulnerability from the front where damage from the rear is still active.

Yes, we noticed that we have gotten those a lot yesterday.

July 26, 2018, 2:18 p.m.

Those modifiers are related to a kick to Hangar bug that we have in our database. Can you confirm those were the active modifiers when you experienced the kicks to Hangar?

Live QA Representative

July 26, 2018, 2:21 p.m.

Updated //
July 26, 2018, 2:24 p.m.

DN_DivumVexillum#9674 posted (#post-224052) said:

Those modifiers are related to a kick to Hangar bug that we have in our database. Can you confirm those were the active modifiers when you experienced the kicks to Hangar?

Not for sure unfortunately. I'll have it on my mind the next times I play Havoc and report if we get kicked back again. But we did get them a lot yesterday to the point of us joking about it so it could be the cause.

July 26, 2018, 4:31 p.m.

Updated //
July 26, 2018, 4:33 p.m.

Much appreciated! This will assist us in determining if it is indeed the issue in our database, or a new issue. Please go ahead and update your support ticket so our CS agent can log everything there.

Thanks again!

Live QA Representative

Aug. 17, 2018, 3:02 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 17, 2018, 3:12 p.m.

I couldn't answer in the support section so I'm going to post it here, unfortunately I haven't played Havoc since then since at this point after seeing how quickly a team can get to one of the higher rounds with a great Dreadnought player I honestly am not up for playing Havoc again with randoms rather than with more experienced and skilled players and in the mean time it hasn't happened yet that we had three players we knew to play with in the respective teams that I was supposed to play Havoc in.

If there would be some sort of Havoc or Cry Havoc tutorial out there more players would know what ship combos are the best, how and where to position your ship etc., and playing with randoms in Havoc would be more appealing to someone who has been in teams that either got very far or got very far very quickly, because many players don't know that a team should probably have a healer who is supposed to hide behind the other ships, or to make use of the broadside modules in the dreadnoughts and attack in the earlier rounds so the team gets past the rounds in shorter time. This is not a criticism of those players, because if they haven't seen that that's a very good way to get far they probably don't know that it's a good way to get far.

Aug. 20, 2018, 4:42 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 23, 2018, 2:27 a.m.

On a more positive note, I did play a few Havoc matches today and there weren't any bugs, freezes or crashes, even when we had those mods we talked about.

By the way, yesterday I wrote that the boss fight against the Athos who has tactical cruisers as helpers is impossible with the mod that resets module cooldowns based on damage. That's actually not true, we finished it in a later match.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.