FORUMS

Uninstalled just now ...

Posted: //
July 25, 2018, 7:08 p.m.

Updated //
July 25, 2018, 7:09 p.m.

As I posted in another thread, the balance gap between brand new T3 ships, and fully kitted T4 ships, is vast.

I'm tired of getting Seal Clubbed, it is absolutely NO fun.

I've had the forum regulars, the ones all full of Champion Stuff, tell me I got to T3 too soon, I need to adapt, yadda yadda...

I've had Dev's / Mods tell me Steam will save us all.

None of this sage advice addresses a real problem.

Glad that many of you sat through it, and got past it. I'm not being farmed in a NO FUN area of this game.

This is NOT a new issue, and going back through the search function, I can see that this type of feedback is essentially falling on deaf ears.

Good Luck with the Steam Launch.

July 27, 2018, 6:36 p.m.

So Long!

July 29, 2018, 4:27 a.m.

Updated //
July 29, 2018, 4:29 a.m.

Ensaine#5643 posted (#post-223991) said:

As I posted in another thread, the balance gap between brand new T3 ships, and fully kitted T4 ships, is vast.

I'm tired of getting Seal Clubbed, it is absolutely NO fun.

I've had the forum regulars, the ones all full of Champion Stuff, tell me I got to T3 too soon, I need to adapt, yadda yadda...

I've had Dev's / Mods tell me Steam will save us all.

None of this sage advice addresses a real problem.

Glad that many of you sat through it, and got past it. I'm not being farmed in a NO FUN area of this game.

This is NOT a new issue, and going back through the search function, I can see that this type of feedback is essentially falling on deaf ears.

Good Luck with the Steam Launch.

Disappointing to hear of someone else leaving (or hopefully taking a break). The game still needs as many people as it can get from the amount of 'is anyone there?' messages I've seen in game, or the 'I've been waiting for - insert time - for a Legendary game!'.

I know it seems a little reverse psychology but I actually play only 2-3 games in a sitting, which allows me to enjoy 'what it is' without then saying 'wow, how long is this tedious grind/progression going to take me???' It could work for you too?

f that isn't going to work for you at least pop in after the Steam release, you may see enough to make you want to give it another go! I hope so. O7

July 29, 2018, 4:58 a.m.

Ohh Boy, if you really wanna experience farming, then stand still on an exposed Area in Battlefield 1 and wait for the Snipers to feed on you.

Sad seeing you leave, now my Corvette won't have the pleaure to meet you. Or did it already? (T3's are just so jummy Targets...)

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

July 29, 2018, 10:30 a.m.

Lando Calrissian#2323 posted (#post-224082) said:

So Long!

You realize this attitude towards people leaving adds to the problem right? For a struggling game just waving off people instead of trying to convince them to stay only worsens things.

July 29, 2018, 11:13 a.m.

Locking thread before it becomes toxic.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Closed