'State of the Game: July' Discussion Thread

Posted: //
Aug. 1, 2018, 12:12 p.m.

Read the blog post by Mike D here!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Aug. 1, 2018, 12:43 p.m.

Im very interested in see what changes are made to OB's.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Aug. 1, 2018, 1:55 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 1, 2018, 1:55 p.m.

our team invited a small group of our highest skilled players to discuss our balance plans

suggested that we maybe over-nerfed Adrenaline Shot

Heh, the players who have best adapted to the current meta are pro-status quo, and agaisnt any rebalance, what a surprise.

Aug. 1, 2018, 2:58 p.m.

Ska-boo#2971 posted (#post-224260) said:

our team invited a small group of our highest skilled players to discuss our balance plans

Heh, the players who have best adapted to the current meta are pro-status quo, and agaisnt any rebalance, what a surprise.

It was over nurfed. in it's current state it is a useless OB.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Aug. 1, 2018, 4:05 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 1, 2018, 4:13 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-224262) said:

Ska-boo#2971 posted (#post-224260) said:

It was over nurfed. in it's current state it is a useless OB.

I don't believe Ska-boo has indicated any opinion on the OB you are referring to. All he/she has said is that those who seem to be doing well since certain changes were made, surprisingly don't want any changes lol. (Although reading the info I believe they were the ones that indicated Adrenalin Shot could do with some love).

Takes me back to our previous conversation about human nature and those at the top wanting to stay at the top. O7

Aug. 2, 2018, 3:22 a.m.

WaveRider#4219 posted (#post-224264) said:

I don't believe Ska-boo has indicated any opinion on the OB you are referring to. All he/she has said is that those who seem to be doing well since certain changes were made, surprisingly don't want any changes lol. (Although reading the info I believe they were the ones that indicated Adrenalin Shot could do with some love).

Takes me back to our previous conversation about human nature and those at the top wanting to stay at the top. O7

Before it was changed Adrenalin shot was a "must" have OB on tac's. It made them very powerful in the sence that they didn't have to worry about energy managment to the exstent every other class has to. It made Tac very hard to take out as you could hit them with a drain, and in seconds they would have full energy again from healing ship.

There use to be a thing called heal ball. where a team would have 2-3 heal tacs and you just sit there and not die.as the tacs would always have enough energy to out heal any damage, and could take out any ships before they could kill there healers. It made the game very dull, I don't want to go back to that.but I would like to see adrenalin shot be a viable OB again, just not the must take it was.

Aug. 2, 2018, 8:27 a.m.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the market place prices; maybe they'll be made reasonable and people will spend money. Although I wonder if those that did buy GP and spend will get any kind of refund.

I'm a bit concerned about the Adrenaline Shot adjustment. Tacs can be hard enough to take down as is at times. I know they're supposed to fix the heal ball but right now as is a single Tac can change the outcome of the game too easily and that's a problem.

Aug. 2, 2018, 8:46 a.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-224315) said:

Personally, I'm looking forward to the market place prices; maybe they'll be made reasonable and people will spend money. Although I wonder if those that did buy GP and spend will get any kind of refund.

I'm a bit concerned about the Adrenaline Shot adjustment. Tacs can be hard enough to take down as is at times. I know they're supposed to fix the heal ball but right now as is a single Tac can change the outcome of the game too easily and that's a problem.

Probably wont get any refunds, as you don't get a refund from a shop when that game you bought goes down in price do you.

Aug. 2, 2018, 9:09 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-224319) said:

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-224315) said:

Probably wont get any refunds, as you don't get a refund from a shop when that game you bought goes down in price do you.

Yeah definitely wouldn't expect it. I wish they would elaborate more on what the new pricing will be like or give a rough estimate like a coating bundle going from 2000GP regular price to 500GP (just throwing that number out)

Aug. 2, 2018, 10:02 a.m.

I can't see them giving out numbers. As People might not buy anything till the change happens as they will know how much they'll be "saving"

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.