"Any plans when the scoring system will get fixed?"
- "Dealing 98k damage to Command Ship on Onslaugt -> Assist."
- "Dealing 86k damage to hostile Jutland -> Assists."
- "Dealing 12k damage to Command Ship on Onslaught -> Captain kill"
- "Poking a Corvette with 3k damage -> Captain kill"
- "Delaing 50k damage to hostile Blud -> No points at all."
Looks really really heavily broken for me.
So, seriously, please fix this. Especially the Conquest mode. 500 Points for taking a Checkpoint? I'm sick of Corvettes with 4k+ score just by retaking CP after CP and beside this doing nothing. (And often cause the Team to fail/lose, just because they're on the hunt for their personal score.)
I think this system needs a pretty big overhaul. And way more accurate grant of points for stuff you're doing/you're not doing.