FORUMS

Artillery pod exploit

Posted: //
Aug. 24, 2018, 8:47 p.m.

An exploit has been discovered where tactical cruisers can make their artillery pods have no hitbox, allowing them to do massive amounts of damage with no counterplay. Since the developers are clearly unable to release a single update until steam release, can we please at least start banning tacticals that abuse this exploit?

Aug. 25, 2018, 7:14 a.m.

It's not an exploit. It's a bug. And people who know about it are actively using the arty pods for this reason. It's not that arty pods have no hitbox, the hitbox is smaller than the pod itself. Much smaller than the pod itself. Even beam turrets on a corvette misses it.

Aug. 25, 2018, 12:35 p.m.

what about nukes and bomb catapult

Aug. 25, 2018, 1 p.m.

BGV_Kokurou#1978 posted (#post-224907) said:

It's not an exploit. It's a bug. And people who know about it are actively using the arty pods for this reason. It's not that arty pods have no hitbox, the hitbox is smaller than the pod itself. Much smaller than the pod itself. Even beam turrets on a corvette misses it.

Yet I can hit it with main guns on AV and Oberon dreads, also repeaters, and main gun on arts.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Sept. 9, 2018, 11:28 a.m.

just because you can hit it doesn't mean the hitbox isnt smaller or displaced from the pod

Sept. 9, 2018, 3:18 p.m.

LordMeatSpin#9535 posted (#post-225229) said:

just because you can hit it doesn't mean the hitbox isnt smaller or displaced from the pod

And just because you can't hit it means it's an exploit. People really need to learn what an exploit really is.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Sept. 10, 2018, 9:22 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-225233) said:

LordMeatSpin#9535 posted (#post-225229) said:

And just because you can't hit it means it's an exploit. People really need to learn what an exploit really is.

Ya, except the dam things are practically impossible to hit and take down. I've point-blank flakked the buggers and none of it registered. The only things that have a remote chance of hitting are Tac beams and Arties... if the pod feels like it

-We do not go gentle into that good night- -Rage, rage against the dying of the light-

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.