FORUMS

PS4 T5 Armor Amplifier nerfed to 5 seconds?

Posted: //
Sept. 26, 2018, 10:01 a.m.

I think Tacs are 85%, but everything else sounds right.

Sept. 26, 2018, 10:10 a.m.

I think you are right but dreadnought is very low energy comsumsion

Sept. 26, 2018, 12:20 p.m.

Trappygit#7857 posted (#post-225572) said:

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-225561) said:

Retaliator is linked to damage taken to the shield, full damage not the reduced value that bleeds through. Each class has its own Retaliator value.

For Dreads its 0.48s / 1k damage to the shields, per module, so a possible total of 4x0.48s = 1.92s cd reduction per 1k damage to the shield.

Now 1k damage is not a lot. So lets look at a base T4 Goliath, direct impact, no module amper, at 20k damage, this means 20x 0.48s = 9.6s of cd reduction per module, with a "bleed" through of 7k damage to the hull.

Summed up: Don't shoot Dreads if you see a green clock symbol in their buff list when they take damage to the shields. You will just help them spam their modules like crazy.

Excellent post, thank you for that! Where would I find values for other ships?

I'd like to pick your brains one last time if I may: How much damage do shields absorb on different ships? I can't believe this sort of information isn't available in-game, let alone on the internet...

Shield values are actually ingame if you hover over a ship in the techtree. At least on PC. Hypervolt was almost right, the Tacs are indeed at 85%, but the information about damage linked drain and other information are not avaiable in-game or from any official sources.

One player did a datamine which has much information, but will soon be out of date, now some players are currently populating the official wiki, but I cannot guarantee that we will have correct data for the coming updates since the player doing the datamine might no longer be doing it, and the devs can even do server only changes that won't be available in the local data.

datamine link

https://goo.gl/nQmsMu

Join the official discord, so you can easier ask questions etc.

discord.gg/Dreadnought

Recruit Engineer

Sept. 29, 2018, 11:45 a.m.

All my Tier V dreadnoughts use Armor Amp IV in combination with Slow and Steady for the 100% effect... I can save my credits from a fourth module that way too.

Come join me @ Twitch

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.