FORUMS

How does the scoreboard work?

Posted: //
Sept. 1, 2018, 7:59 a.m.

I don't understand how one can be best of match damage, best of match territory claimed, best of match module damage dealt, above average KDA and be somehow on the bottom of the scoreboard. What gives you score if not damage, objectives and KDA?

Sept. 1, 2018, 11:01 a.m.

Updated //
Sept. 1, 2018, 11:02 a.m.

Capping points gives 500 points each. So a corvette can just run between points capping them if left undefended. I've seen fast ships play point tag. Where a ship moves off the points let's thee enemy cap it, then cap it for there team. A kill for defending the point gives you 300 points.

To score big just holding territory you need to be in a Dreadnought sitting in the middle of the map and your team has to have both points.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Sept. 1, 2018, 12:09 p.m.

Its also worth mentioning that the score at the end always tells you if you were best at anything- so I could have best KDR, and thats the only thing I have best at, in which case the rest of my team might have been best at everything else and thus been higher on the scoreboard. There are 15 or so things that a player can be best at, especially in conquest, so getting only two or three of those leaves a lot open for your other teammates if that makes sense. Also, being well rounded might result in being better than a player that was good at one or two things. 75+75=150, so a player with 100 gets the best at that one thing but is not better than the player that got two 75s overall.

Join the Community Discord!

https://discord.gg/uvUsYP

Sept. 1, 2018, 5:32 p.m.

Being aggressive and taking ground is a very effective way of raising your score in Conquest.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.