FORUMS

What do interceptors actually do?

Posted: //
Sept. 1, 2018, 1:28 p.m.

i bought the interceptors for my jutland and after playing a few games I have yet to actually see them do anything.

in fact they just make me miss my broadsides and i regret using my free experience to unlock them.

also, why is using a phone to write on this forum such a horrible experience?

Sept. 1, 2018, 1:47 p.m.

If they are not shot down on the way to there target, they do a lot of damage.

There was an update to the forum about a year ago (been a long time if not an actual year) and it messed it up and its never been fixed.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Sept. 1, 2018, 2:01 p.m.

Jets have to kick serious ašš. Of course they should not oneshot a dread, but still hurt a lot. Dear sacred Dev Gods, listen to our inferiour desires!

For Carriers, For Jets! For a greater Dreadnought!

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Sept. 1, 2018, 2:52 p.m.

module is a cool idea of a DoT to go hurt ships that hide behind cover like healers they just take a while and the payout isnt as grand or instant. bombers give a little more punch but catch for that is only 1-2 fighters are sent out on a run whici are easier to counter. wouldnt mind if their duration was increased a bit more like sentry catapults. could possibly make a new module that make fighters be a defensive barrier around your dread as a possible counter for vettes to keep them from hovering around for so long. Same time as a vette pilot i groan at the sight of AA all the time when im using cloak/scramble/BP loadout lol

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Sept. 1, 2018, 4:05 p.m.

Good players will simply shoot down your Interceptors. So rather unreliable damage, best used to punish players not paying a lot of attention to the whole battlefield.

Recruit Engineer

Sept. 1, 2018, 5:58 p.m.

ive seen them get within range of a target but i still havent seen them do any damage. they just seem to circle a target and do absolutely nothing

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-225027) said:

Good players will simply shoot down your Interceptors. So rather unreliable damage, best used to punish players not paying a lot of attention to the whole battlefield.

Sept. 1, 2018, 7:09 p.m.

you can sheild up against their attacks. their missles give off a warning of being targeted

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Sept. 1, 2018, 8:05 p.m.

NightShade#3126 posted (#post-225035) said:

ive seen them get within range of a target but i still havent seen them do any damage. they just seem to circle a target and do absolutely nothing

That is strange, at least on the PC I got hit by them today. They fire six torpedoes at their target, but faster targets can evade those.

Recruit Engineer

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.