FORUMS

Razer Raiju/PS4 Controllers and Dreadnought

Posted: //
Sept. 6, 2018, 9:15 p.m.

So, a lot of people already knew this, but I play DN with a controller. PS4 habits. Anyhow, the standard PS4 controller has full support. Energy wheel using the touchpad, short commands also using the touchpad, analog support, face/dpad controls work, everything works exactly the same as it would on the PS4.

You'd think the Razer Raiju would have the same support. Well, it does. Mostly. The additional buttons can't be remapped (for whatever weird reason) the touchpad is unresponsive (aside from pressing it to bring up the energy wheel and short commands). The additional buttons actually do what the trigger buttons do. Which, is weird. I've already spoken to Razer, I'm still in the process of doing a full setup/support much like the standard PS4 controller has. It's gonna take a while.

Either there's not a true support yet, or it has to wait for Steam to let this happen.

Posted: //
Sept. 7, 2018, 2:45 a.m.

The only controller support steam launch brings is PS4 support as far as I know. They said "others will follow after". So being ambiguous as that is. Could be a long wait for any specific controller. I will bring this thread to the attention of the community team to see if they can give you a better answer.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.