FORUMS

Module balance suggestions, pls comment unbalanced modules

Posted: //
Sept. 30, 2018, 8:25 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 5, 2018, 8:51 p.m.

I am making a list of modules to balance, I will try to find a way to show it to the devs

-Artillery pods: increase hitbox size an decrease damage by 1000

-skilla torpedo: decrease time to recharge and increase tracking

-armor amplifier 3, 4 and 5 : increase duration by two seconds

-scramble mines 5 - 2 seconds of scramble

-module reboot 4 and 5: -5 seconds of recovery time and time mitegated

-endurance mode: buff healing and make it so that there is no time in between taking damage and the start of healing.

-storm misile 3 : buff damage by 1500

-goliath and flashpoint: + 1000 damage

-

-

-

Sept. 30, 2018, 9:13 p.m.

for armor amp for what ship? the one for dreads is actually in a good spot.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Sept. 30, 2018, 9:20 p.m.

No it isint endurance mode is way better

Oct. 1, 2018, 1:16 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 1, 2018, 1:19 a.m.

not to keep beatting a dead horse but ...... ONLY the t5 versions of corvette only scramble mines need something done like change the cd time vs active scramble effect. my opinion is that those two figures should be reversed. right now is 8 sec cooldown with 12 sec active scramble. All other tiers of corvette scramble is fine for that matter all other ships that have a scramble effect and all tiers are fine. It's just the t5 corvette mines that are worth takeing a serious look at.

Oct. 1, 2018, 2:12 a.m.

There is a balance patch coming with steam launch, maybe you'll get your wish.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 1, 2018, 3:54 p.m.

endurance mode is terrible because you have to pop it before combat and its useless if you gwt disrupted one your hp is full again. and if you pop endurance during combat you are only getting 200 hp regen per second. most ships dps supass that by a massive amount. (enemy dps-200) is what your hp decine woukd change to .like the vigo is around 1800 dps meaning the decline of your hp would be 1600 per second with endurance. with armor amp it changes to mitigation it would be (dps- [dps x 0.8) so for 1 Vigo it would change the damage from 1800 to 360 damae per second. the duration is worse, but you can use armor amp 2 times on 60 seconds, and with retaliator it would be far more. the difference in defensive offering only increases further with each ship firing upon you. TLDR endurance mode is poopy

comandermatt#1979 posted (#post-225787) said:

Oct. 1, 2018, 4:28 p.m.

comandermatt#1979 posted (#post-225787) said:

No one really uses endurance mode outside of friends helping to boost tac's healing to gain more XP a match.

As others have said, Armor amp is in a good spot. Though T5 AA needs to be looked at, as there is no point in getting it with T4 AA being better.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 1, 2018, 4:47 p.m.

also applies to the T5 scramble mines, if they plan to tweak something it starts from where its orignally avaliable so that way they dont make the lower tier modules keep looking better

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Oct. 1, 2018, 7:52 p.m.

dosent endurance mode mullteply your health by two the healing is negligeble

Oct. 1, 2018, 7:58 p.m.

Does anyone not think the Disrupt + Weapon amp + assualt blink warp on corrvettes (Specifically the Jupiter Arms T4's)

Is just a little bit OP?

I point out the JA ones since those are the ones i seem to encounter most as i've only encountered an oberon build like that a handful of times, and rarely get that from a Stribog.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.