FORUMS

Add Speed Values for Proyectiles, missiles and Ships

Posted: //
Oct. 4, 2018, 9:54 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 5, 2018, 2:24 a.m.

Not having Hitboxes(wich is ok), the lack of a more functional minimap(ik is going to be reworked), the death ball tactic (medics are being reworked I think) plus NOT having any information on the SPEED of every ship , proyectiles and missilles, makes the game less "SERIOUS" for me. Thats why I uninstalled the game.

Having the SPEED value information will let us compare weapons and ships, will tell us what can we exploit and what we are limited so we can trade speed for the other weapon factors more wisely

Videos can be missleading regarding SPEED

I really want to get back in the game on the steam version but this topics are really important.

DN is an awesome game , a bit arcadeish, but thats the point offcourse.

DeltaWhite o7

Oct. 5, 2018, 2:41 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 5, 2018, 2:42 a.m.

It's accustomed to these type of free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena games, to hide some of the units' stats completely, or wrap them up in meaningless values.

I have yet to understand why...

Ryzen 2600X @ 4.2GHz, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 1070 Ti iChill X3 V2

Oct. 5, 2018, 7:07 a.m.

Usually a lot of players actually don't like games where they have to study spreadsheets.

Nov. 2, 2018, 10:58 a.m.

I agree with this, the speed of various munitions should be part of the module stats page.

For instance, the main difference between the Dreadnought light missiles and flechette missiles is the flight speed of the missiles, but you'd never know that unless you'd already bought both of them. Why in the world do I need to buy something before I know exactly what it is?

This is especially frustrating because credits are the slowest growing and most universally needed resource for the current progression model, I get pretty p1ssed when I find out I've wasted them on a module I'm not going to use in the end because I couldn't tell what the h*ll it was from the (non)description!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.