FORUMS

How do i play this game?

Posted: //
Oct. 11, 2018, 6:20 p.m.

So i hit "play dreadnought" on my desktop and all it does is link me to steam, but on steam there is nothing to download. How do i play?

Oct. 11, 2018, 6:26 p.m.

que paso no puedo entrar al juego en todos lados me manda a steam y no aparece el link de descarga no puedo jugar alguien sabe que me diga plis

Oct. 11, 2018, 6:28 p.m.

Ok im sorry for not being clear, but can someone explain in english how to play this game?

Oct. 11, 2018, 6:32 p.m.

The game is currently in maintenance. Once it is out of maintenance you will have to download the game through steam to play it. When that will be is anyone's guess.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 11, 2018, 8:10 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-226205) said:

The game is currently in maintenance. Once it is out of maintenance you will have to download the game through steam to play it. When that will be is anyone's guess.

probably soon

Oct. 11, 2018, 10:22 p.m.

they announced on facebook they are giving out keys to get in early before official launch. those keys are suppose to be tomorrow and then mostly likely by this weekend we will all be back. personally id like to have them let all us who where already on get back in to test the waters ourselves maybe a day early but meh.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Oct. 12, 2018, 1:24 a.m.

Shocknfunk#5058 posted (#post-226211) said:

they announced on facebook they are giving out keys to get in early before official launch. those keys are suppose to be tomorrow and then mostly likely by this weekend we will all be back. personally id like to have them let all us who where already on get back in to test the waters ourselves maybe a day early but meh.

It will all depend on how stable the servers are, when they open the gates to ever one. They may not do that till Monday.

comandermatt#1979 posted (#post-226209) said:

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-226205) said:

probably soon

It might be sooner for some than for others.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 12, 2018, 11:04 a.m.

Shocknfunk#5058 posted (#post-226211) said:

personally id like to have them let all us who where already on get back in to test the waters ourselves maybe a day early but meh.

We will have TONS of keys to give out (hopefully today), there should be plenty to go around. Keep an eye out on Twitter, our Discord, everywhere!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Oct. 12, 2018, 1 p.m.

ill be keeping an eye on it. i do like the merch storefront now though.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Oct. 12, 2018, 2:12 p.m.

Hey,

Just be patient, the game is in the process of the release. Coming really soon !

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.