FORUMS

Are we there yet?

Posted: //
Oct. 12, 2018, 9:40 a.m.

We are all waiting, eagerly anticipating this much needed update but seriously? its been 3 days now...and i hear the ps4 is going to be "a day or two" longer? some clarification on timescales would be great.

Oct. 12, 2018, 9:55 a.m.

a facebook Video from last night said they where very close, and even talked about prelaunch keys to have people "test" the new build with the devs, they will be putting the keys up on facebook and twitter, so keep an eye on them for an update.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 12, 2018, 10:03 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 12, 2018, 10:04 a.m.

Sorry dude but "very close" does not provide any clarification especially for the ps4 players. we dont even know if it will be this week or not....absurd

Oct. 12, 2018, 10:05 a.m.

If they tell us a date and then it ends up taking longer, they'll get pilloried for it. I can understand why they're keeping things vague.

Oct. 12, 2018, 10:14 a.m.

Yeah i get that, but you cant please everyone all the time and the lack of communication on this is pretty absurd.

Oct. 12, 2018, 10:32 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 12, 2018, 10:35 a.m.

For PS4, it will unfortuantely not be this week. We need to make sure the back end is stable, using PC as the guinea pig before the PS4 gets submitted/brought back up.

You can probably safely assume it'll be a day or two of stable PC operation before we roll the changes into the PS4 codebase. We then need to retest PS4 (at least a day) and submit (submission will be a rapid patch with Sony so it should be very quick once we've put it in). Again, that's if no additional issues are found. Additional issues mean additional time required to fix and test.

I'm sorry this is taking so long but I'm sure you'd rather have something working in a stable form than something that's going up and down every few hours. Trust me, no one wants the game up and running on all platforms more than we do.

Christian Svensson
Chief Operating Officer, Six Foot

Oct. 12, 2018, 10:35 a.m.

Thanks for the heads up DN_Svenice

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.