FORUMS

Now WE Gotta Wait Even Longer. Great.

Posted: //
Oct. 12, 2018, 9:46 a.m.

They should hire more than 5 people to run this company. The last dev stream was all about nothing. All they kept saying was, how great its gonna be and how awsome its gonna be and how super wonderful awesome its gonna be and how its so this and that. They spent more than half the stream just talking about nothing more than how this and that gonna be so great, which told me they were pushing back the date again as they did several times already. Lame.

Bronxwars.

Bronxwars

Oct. 12, 2018, 9:58 a.m.

Do you know somehting we don't? Steams says october, they posted a video on facebook saying "soon" and they they are giving away prelaunch keys so people can play with the Devs to "test" the new build, in other words stress test the servers. they said to keep an eye on facebook and twitter for updates.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 12, 2018, 10:41 a.m.

I understand your frustration and we're sorry but trust me, no one wants the game back up and operational more than we do. We're working on a few last minute issues that we can't go live with. We hope to have resolutions shortly.

Christian Svensson
Chief Operating Officer, Six Foot

Oct. 12, 2018, 11:24 a.m.

Will I have to download it again by steam ???? I have the game installed on my pc.

![description]monte roraima.jpg(http://example.com/example.png)

Oct. 12, 2018, 11:30 a.m.

yes , u have to download the game new, as it comes from steam, cause the old version is not compatible to the steam version

Oct. 12, 2018, 11:33 a.m.

I gotta say that although I agree with the 'everything will be great when Steam comes' mantra wearing thin, the devs have been relatively up front with the posts I've seen about the dates etc.

One of their vids early September indicated that although they were still trying to make the end of September date it would more likely be early October. Now I guess you could say we are nearing mid October now, but again on one of the latest vids they repeated several times the process of submission and how really, it's out of their hands once it goes for the testing.

Honestly I can't fault them on this one. O7

@ HANCELO, yes you will need to install through Steam. I believe the previous version executable file will no longer work once Steam is up.

Oct. 12, 2018, 12:24 p.m.

Confirmed, you will have to redownload on Steam.

The good news though, Steam's compression is really quite amazing. It's 22GB on disk, but it's an 8GB download. And when we patch, it's a bit-by-bit differential patch, which means that most patches will be only a few hundred MB as opposed to multi-GB in our current system.

Christian Svensson
Chief Operating Officer, Six Foot

Oct. 12, 2018, 12:56 p.m.

relax it wont be too much longer now. you'd much rather be able to play a stable game then to be d/ced muliple times while having to pay the 1500-2500creds to get the battle bonus per match ur booted out of. the game is going to possibly hit some big player counts so the servers need to be ready just in case.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.