FORUMS

Help with linking steam to Dreadnought

Posted: //
Oct. 13, 2018, 11:52 p.m.

The laucher tells me to go to steam. I go there and log in and it tells me that it needs a third party system from grey box to link my account. I go there and it just points me back to steam. What am i missing?

Oct. 14, 2018, 1:07 a.m.

Cant link beta dreadnought to steam too - account only have link to twitch.

Oct. 14, 2018, 2:34 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 14, 2018, 2:45 a.m.

I too am having this issue. I've been playing for a long while before this, but can't find anything on how to link my steam and Grey Box accounts. On steam though a DEV did post this giant list of codes for the stress test before the main launch, so I would think that if you can find a un-used code you may be able to link your account through the downloaded game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXJ_0Kcfzjae6xFj6mQy_6r-d4aZWhdTaJi0WF9bOgg/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Oct. 14, 2018, 3:22 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 14, 2018, 3:23 a.m.

Hi,

I haven't even got a notification on Steam that the game is up and ready? How are you trying to link; do you have notification Steam is up?

From what I remember of the videos, I have to wait until the Steam launch is up and then the game will ask if I want to sync with my Greybox account. I click yes and everything should then be running from Steam (or so I believe).

Oct. 14, 2018, 5:31 a.m.

At the moment, if you've used one of our special keys to access the Pre-release of the game, once you hit the Play button the launcher shows up asking you either to link your Greybox account or to create one. That's where you'll need to do the magic.

Again, that'll only happen if you managed to grab a key for the pre-release/testing phase we are now, or once we're fully live.

French Community Manager

"Do or do not, there is no try."

April 11, 2019, 1:13 a.m.

Updated //
April 11, 2019, 3:50 a.m.

DN_Tytyes#8983 posted (#post-226302) said:

At the moment, if you've used one of our special keys to access the Pre-release of the game, once you hit the Play button the launcher shows up asking you either to link your Greybox account or to create one. That's where you'll need to do the magic.

Again, that'll only happen if you managed to grab a key for the pre-release/testing phase we are now, or once we're fully live.

So what am I suppose to do now?

April 11, 2019, 3:49 a.m.

AlphaRomeo_339#4712 posted (#post-279230) said:

DN_Tytyes#8983 posted (#post-226302) said:

So what am I suppose to do now?

the first time you play the game you'll be asked to link or create a new account. select link account and enter the email and password for your grey box account, normally it is the same as your forum login details.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.