FORUMS

Murometz bugs

Posted: //
Oct. 15, 2018, 6:01 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 15, 2018, 6:04 p.m.

I found 2 problems when playing this ship:

1. When i get spawned and immediately select more energy to speed on the wheel the only thing happens is that i start to loose energy faster then normaly, but the ship doesnt move faster. If i reengage this (energy to speed) then the ship starts to move faster and energy drain speed become normal. Very annoying to loose almost half of the energy on nothing.

2. Evasive maneuver (moving sideways) is not consistent. Many times the ship does this maneuver in the opposite direction. Do i miss some knowledge on the mechanics here?

Oct. 15, 2018, 6:07 p.m.

Uncle Brown#4287 posted (#post-226437) said:

1. Evasive maneuver (moving sideways) is not consistent. Many times the ship does this maneuver in the opposite direction. Do i miss some knowledge on the mechanics here?

You can direct it via turning left or right before activating it.

Recruit Engineer

Oct. 16, 2018, 4:24 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 16, 2018, 4:39 a.m.

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-226439) said:

Uncle Brown#4287 posted (#post-226437) said:

1. Evasive maneuver (moving sideways) is not consistent. Many times the ship does this maneuver in the opposite direction. Do i miss some knowledge on the mechanics here?

You can direct it via turning left or right before activating it.

Yes, that's why i wrote it starts to move the opposite direction. So pressing left results moving right and vica-verse.

Im not sure, but maybe the scenario is like when you rotate to right for example (with energy to speed on the wheel) and you want to immediately slide to left, you press turn left and use Evasive maneuver, but due to the pre-existing inertia it will move to the right. I think the slide has to be always the direction where the turn is actually pressed at that moment otherwise this module doesnt worth much.

Oct. 20, 2018, 10:59 a.m.

Yeah, wait until your ship turns into the direction you want to EM.

Recruit Engineer

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.