FORUMS

[ps4] Are we there yet?

Posted: //
Oct. 16, 2018, 5:37 a.m.

Today or not today, that is the question.

Oct. 16, 2018, 6:39 a.m.

Hi,

Now that we're deployed on Steam, we're actively fixing critical bugs for the build to be stable enough to be released on PS4. Keep an eye on our social platforms, we'll make an announcement there as soon as we have a date to communicate for the return of the PS4 servers.

French Community Manager

"Do or do not, there is no try."

Oct. 19, 2018, 10:36 p.m.

Any update on when it's coming back to the PS4?

Oct. 27, 2018, 1:41 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 27, 2018, 1:43 p.m.

ATTENTION! Dreadnought Players. THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello,

Thank you for contacting Grey Box Support and for all of your patience as we have been trying to resolve all of the issues that arrived with the migration to Steam and the implementation of the new build.

The PS4 servers should be back online here very soon. We know that all of you have been waiting very very patiently, but I assure you that this wait will be over in the near future. Please keep an eye on our social media pages as well as our forums for an upcoming announcement regarding PS4 Server status. Our Community teams will be sure to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Trash Panda Grey Box Support www.greybox.com

I bypassed ther forums and went directly to support on the GREYBOX WEBSITE!! I received this reply within about 2 hours. They may not listen to the foruns but they do listen when yoy go directly to GREYBOX Is there hope??? Who knows. Player since early beta. Please post your support, so they know we are still here. Thanx, Minutemen69

An ARMED society is a POLITE society.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.