FORUMS

It's time we start to appreciate the game for what it is

Posted: //
Oct. 26, 2018, 8:16 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 26, 2018, 8:38 a.m.

Just logged in Dreadnought after a few months break, to see how the improvements were going. I was also missing that good in-game music, so I installed that new steam version. I was hyped to see new players and listen to the superb soundtrack once again!

Then disaster struck. They changed the music for some cheap royalty free gloomy music it seems... !!! Blasphemy!

I was so mad I immediatly quitted the game. I spent the last 12hours figuring out how to recover the music we had before... fortunately I had the old files from pre-steam release on my other harddisk. I managed to salvage those superb tunes... phew, couldnt stop until I had them.

Would have been a shame if they were lost to time. Too bad they arent dynamicly changing anymore, but still I can put them in playlist while playing.

Was about to uninstall Dreadnought cause of this. I cant believe they removed the previous music. It was what hooked me to this game; I did nearly 2k battles and enjoyed every minutes of that soundtrack while doing so; I did 2 battles with the new soundtrack and was turned off.

They need to fire the person who took that decision ASAP imo. It killed the soul of the game. It feels like they had some issue with the artist or something they arent saying, and had to patch a quick alternative on top of the game real fast just days before the launch.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.