FORUMS

PS4 Servers?

Posted: //
Oct. 19, 2018, 10:49 a.m.

When are they coming back online? any expected date?

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Oct. 19, 2018, 11:52 a.m.

I can't find any info anywhere. Im beginning to think the game is dead, at least to me anyway. Good thing Fallout 76 comes out in less than a month.#dreadwho?

Oct. 19, 2018, 12:10 p.m.

They said keep an eye out on social media, but I have yet to see any update since they went down.

Oct. 19, 2018, 12:44 p.m.

with the recent news of layoffs they may be distracted and could possibly spell trouble.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Oct. 19, 2018, 2:58 p.m.

I know they just want to make some last minute adjustments so they dont have as many issues as they are with the pc side right now, but good grief. It's unheard of for a game to be taken offline for this long. It's been two weeks. It's a shame because we'll finally have 16 player matches but no one to fill them because ps4 pop will be gone by the time they bring the servers back up. I myself check everyday and it's past tiresome.

Please greybox, You need to get them back up soon. Your console players are evaporating.

Oct. 20, 2018, 7:11 p.m.

What's worse is that you can download the game on PS4 and it never informs the player that the servers are offline. It just looks like a broken game client so all the hype the steam version is generating is lost for the PS4.

Oct. 21, 2018, 5:25 p.m.

It would be nice to know aproxemetly when the servers will be back.

Oct. 21, 2018, 11:29 p.m.

It's pretty much a giant f*** you to all of us PS4 players and any potential new ones as well. I guess all of the eggs are definitely in the Steam basket to save this game. My question is why does it matter if it is stable on the Steam servers first? That won't gaurantee it's going to be stable on PS4 does it? So not only are we waiting for a ridiculous amount of untold time, we still have to deal with all of the bugs and problems of the new massive redesign. Which we could have been dealing with alongside the epic Steam fail.

Oct. 24, 2018, 4:38 p.m.

If the PS4 version is dead, please just inform us. I think we all just want an answer. At least to those who have invested in your game.

Oct. 24, 2018, 5:24 p.m.

I'm already wondering if in the future in all what's to come in steam, they already speak of a further development and it was hinted that one would now like to have pc and ps4 on the same. Does that mean for the ps 4 player every update has as a consequence, then the servers are offline again until everything is stable again on the Steam version and you have to wait for the first time until the developers have time for the ps4 again. Please excuse my sarcasm

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.