FORUMS

PS4 Servers?

Posted: //
Oct. 25, 2018, 1:42 a.m.

I have ben playing 7 days to die wich was ok but thers only so much you can do senc pc vershen has more optons in it than the ps4 it's been several months waiting on the alpha 17 7 Days to Die update and still nothing so i tried DREADNOUGHT it was fun but now i cant even play that cus the servers are dowen wich is frustrating​ having to what

Oct. 25, 2018, 5:27 a.m.

Come on, 6 foot.

its time for a status update or an obituary...what on earth are you guys doing?

Oct. 25, 2018, 10:28 a.m.

Three weeks of the servers being down, and no response

Two pages of a dedicated thread on the state of the serves, and no response

Multiple posts and videos within trending section for the game on the ps4 itself, and no response.

NO post on this thread

NO official news announcement

NO youtube apology

I think it's safe to say by their actions that the ps4 players have been forgotten. This is right up there with the Telltale games debacle. A game with such a bright hope and something unique and fun, but they completely dropped the ball as a development team.

There is no excuse for the lack of response to this thread or announcement as to what the issue is. It takes all of a few minutes to make a post and explain what the situation is and ask for patience. They've seen the growing discontent and said NOTHING.

RIP Dreadnought

Oct. 25, 2018, 10:40 a.m.

It's been, what, a week since the last mention of anything to do with the PS4?

I think I said it elsewhere, but a lack of communication is totally unproductive, it just allows rumour and innuendo to take over. People who don't know any better are trying to play the game and just assuming it's been shut down, probably never to return.

I'm happy to wait, I think the game's great. But if this is an official strategy on how to handle the situation, it's a bad one.

Oct. 25, 2018, 11:02 a.m.

Nashwan#3703 posted (#post-226937) said:

About that. A twitter post on Oct. 19 stating they were working on PS4 and to check their social media. That's basically all of the info on PS4 since the Steam launch. With the lack of info and responses, I can only imagine how much of the PS4 crowd they've alienated. Apparently taking a few minutes for an update isn't worth protecting future revenue streams.

Oct. 25, 2018, 11:17 a.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-226939) said:

Nashwan#3703 posted (#post-226937) said:

About that. A twitter post on Oct. 19 stating they were working on PS4 and to check their social media. That's basically all of the info on PS4 since the Steam launch. With the lack of info and responses, I can only imagine how much of the PS4 crowd they've alienated. Apparently taking a few minutes for an update isn't worth protecting future revenue streams.

This is what gets me worried, that and the situation we find ourselves in (a few days longer than pc turning into nearly 3 weeks) with no real change in status updates. Its either very bad pr or there isnt a future (ps4) revenue stream left to protect

Oct. 25, 2018, 5:51 p.m.

It is not right that they say nothing on offical mediums. That post is from twitter: Dreadnought @playdreadnought · Oct 24 Our teams are still working hard on stability and functionality. We're hoping to have an update later this week! Stay tuned!

But is the same post ,only later. If you nothing know , it's better to say nothing !!!

At the moment Dreadnougt has problems. But I wonder what happens in the future when they make a patch again in the Steam?

Must the ps4 community then wait months until the patch also comes on the Ps4? I think that's been said in a video but not like that. But both platforms should have the same status. is it then that the ps4 server days or weeks are off again? Until the pc servers are stable again?

Oct. 26, 2018, 8:40 a.m.

Master of Disaster#7911 posted (#post-226954) said:

If you nothing know , it's better to say nothing !!!

Gotta disagree there. When it comes to paying customers, or trying to get paying customers, communication is key especially with how easy it is to distribute digitally. And not everyone will be using Twitch, Discord etc. to see updates. Right now they've left the PS4 community hanging, and there are probably a good chunk of people that are only seeing they can't log on. As they're operating right now, it's bad for business.

Oct. 26, 2018, 2:47 p.m.

I agree. Providing potential (and in my case former) customers information would go a long way to protect the revenue stream. For example, if i know Dreadnought is a few days away i won't go buy Red Ded2, Fallout, or anyone one of the upcoming big franchise games. But as I know nothing and want to play something, anything, I will most likely buy a 60$(us) game and feel obligated to play it over Dreadnought, if it ever comes back.

What gets me is althought this is a niche game as far as the overall gaming community goes, there isn't any competition from other games, at the very least roll back the update to when the game worked.

Please, Greybox, any info would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Oct. 26, 2018, 4:11 p.m.

Ive already said it in nicer words...these devs have no idea what the h3ll theyre doing. This game has been a cluster from day one. Unfortunately they already got my money. Fortunately, they will get no more of my time.

If I worked for this company, Id have already left months ago. If I were a creditor, Id have called in thr debt months ago.

I hope in some small way it works out for them, but guarantee I wont give any other game they create even one look.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.