FORUMS

Please respond (PS4)

Posted: //
Oct. 22, 2018, 2:09 p.m.

Can we get some more information on when the PS4 servers will be back up? Please don't say "soon" or "were working on it " a genuine timeframe would be very much welcome.

Don't care if it's 2 weeks from now, a month or longer. We just want some sign that we still exist here on PS4... and if you dare say "check our social media for news on updates" i will reach through the Internet and slap you, you're social media only cares about PC.

Doesn't matter how good you are, there's always someone better.

Oct. 22, 2018, 3:47 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 22, 2018, 3:47 p.m.

I guess you're getting tired of being fluffed too...

Oct. 22, 2018, 4:08 p.m.

The slient treatment is a great way to get players to abandon the game.

Oct. 23, 2018, 5:11 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 23, 2018, 5:13 a.m.

I don't mind so much about the waiting and lack of info, I'll just be glad when (if) it's back. What actually worries me is that new players and those who aren't on the forums/don't check Twitter currently assume the game has died a death and won't bother coming back, as all that happens when they try to log in is a "server unavailable" message pops up. Nothing about an extended period of maintenance or an update in the works, it just looks kaput.

Oct. 23, 2018, 8:08 a.m.

Nashwan#3703 posted (#post-226862) said:

I don't mind so much about the waiting and lack of info, I'll just be glad when (if) it's back. What actually worries me is that new players and those who aren't on the forums/don't check Twitter currently assume the game has died a death and won't bother coming back, as all that happens when they try to log in is a "server unavailable" message pops up. Nothing about an extended period of maintenance or an update in the works, it just looks kaput.

Yep, which is why they need to communicate in some way, even if it's just a message on the game log in screen.

Oct. 25, 2018, 10:36 a.m.

PC players continue to drone on about the state of the game, while it's not even playable for us and it was released on console first. We've been forgotten, period.

Oct. 25, 2018, 6:25 p.m.

LEFTIE_86#6104 posted (#post-226936) said:

PC players continue to drone on about the state of the game, while it's not even playable for us and it was released on console first. We've been forgotten, period.

Well, or the Steam are just better on the complaints that will come in the release. Nearly 70 euros for a game where the server is more off than on, annoying determined a new player. Also, a Pc is also developed, and then it goes to a Ps4 later. So Dreadnougt is saving that with the sale on Ps4 and the shop of the buyers.

I think

Oct. 25, 2018, 9:30 p.m.

whatlistenwhat is true the only for a video game company to have their servers down it's just freaking ridiculous I mean who is this the 1990s or what . I just don't get it I hope these guys up to see how much money they're bringing in the holy s but they can't find servers they must be doing cocaine or meth or something man. it's ridiculous that the server goes down that much. and then I saw how many people played World Wide of s man you think they were just invested more shivers

Oct. 25, 2018, 9:36 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 25, 2018, 10:39 p.m.

This is asinine. All we get: "We're on steam" "Watch some twitch player play the game you want to play but cant" "Check our social media where we dont give you answers" "-insert canned response about stability and working on it-"

A little communication would have gone a long way. Due to lack of response, it doesn't appear that you're "working on it". It appears that a third of the workforce was laid off, right before trying to launch an unfinished, untested product with a major "update". Now yall botched it and scrambling to cover your a$$. And now you put all yalls eggs in one basket

Just man up and be honest. This BS is very unTexas like.

Oct. 26, 2018, 12:34 a.m.

They have brother belial locking up all of the threads critical of the devs - that's the extent of their current communications

Closed