FORUMS

Energy Missiles need some love

Posted: //
Oct. 22, 2018, 11:36 p.m.

Heyo. Energy missiles need a little love.

For starters, they feels silent and non existant. Of course they arent quiet, but sometimes (A lot of the time) they are hard to distnguish in the heat of battle.

If they had a louder sound, and more feedback from the shooter, itd go a long way.

On another note thats slightly related, they should grant a small amount of points. Maybe just as much as a single tick of healing. (So 5pts of onslaught, 10 for tdmect)

It would encourage more people to use them, as many seem to only care about getting as many points as possible, without actually thinking about how to work as a team.

SO yeah. More feedback and maybe a tiny reward ffor using them would be neato.

Posted: //
Oct. 30, 2018, 11:32 p.m.

I can not stress this point more to the DEVS, I and many more would spend money on this game is the prices we competive. 8 years of sales experinace taught me: If it aint selling, your priced wrong. Please Devs I want to give you money, please adjust the pricing on the ships the elite statu. I want you to be successful. I want to see this game grow. It all comes down to money. Make it worth my money to give it to you.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.