FORUMS

Multi Monitor Issues with borderless mode

Posted: //
Oct. 24, 2018, 12:46 a.m.

Okay, so this issue has been bugging me badly since last year.

THis game bleeds onto my other minotor if I use borderless windowed, making it completely unusable.

If Borderless windowd works for some rason, if I click where my desktop tool bar is set, it'll lcik on that and tab me out, making that side of the screen unclickable in game. No shooting.

I have found a fix for this issue, but its frutrating that I have to do this every time i load up the game.

Under graphics, set your screen to fullscreen, then apply, then set to windowed, and apply. This is effective borderless mode like this. I can't even touch the borderless mode without issues so I have to do this every time.

Would beneat if this issue could get addressed

Oct. 24, 2018, 9:18 a.m.

Move the taskbar to the second monitor?

Also game has problems with windowed borderless if the windows scaling is not at 100%.

Recruit Engineer

Oct. 24, 2018, 11:36 a.m.

Thanks for the report captain, we'll investigate! Did setting window scaling to 100% like @Jawayne suggested alleviate the issue? That may give us more info to resolve this.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Oct. 24, 2018, 9:54 p.m.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-226914) said:

Thanks for the report captain, we'll investigate! Did setting window scaling to 100% like @Jawayne suggested alleviate the issue? That may give us more info to resolve this.

Yes, My scaling is at 100% after a few clicked, the toolbar on my screen shows up and smushes my game to the right bleedign in onto my other monitor

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.