FORUMS

Not getting xp for matches

Posted: //
Oct. 26, 2018, 5:29 a.m.

A couple of times I have noticed that the ships I fly and that is in my fleet is not getting any XP for the matches. I can see in the score screen after the match, that all ships get XP but once I get to the hangar, the ships has no extra XP showing ... is this a known bug or what? It is quite frustrating to play games and trying to level ships when the XP is not showing in the hangar screen.

Oct. 26, 2018, 1:30 p.m.

Report it to be sure its a known bug. Ingame there is a bug reporter in the big menu to the left.

Recruit Engineer

Oct. 27, 2018, 9:27 a.m.

Rasch#1264 posted (#post-226968) said:

A couple of times I have noticed that the ships I fly and that is in my fleet is not getting any XP for the matches. I can see in the score screen after the match, that all ships get XP but once I get to the hangar, the ships has no extra XP showing ... is this a known bug or what? It is quite frustrating to play games and trying to level ships when the XP is not showing in the hangar screen.

Had this happen to me too. As long as I stayed in the same ship (Ceres) I didn't earn the XP showed to me at the end of a match. Once I swapped to another ship for a match the Ceres started earning XP again.

Oct. 28, 2018, 3:14 a.m.

Iron Muppet#3462 posted (#post-227075) said:

Rasch#1264 posted (#post-226968) said:

Had this happen to me too. As long as I stayed in the same ship (Ceres) I didn't earn the XP showed to me at the end of a match. Once I swapped to another ship for a match the Ceres started earning XP again.

It is a strange behaviour, but I have reported it ingame and hope the developers will look into it

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.