FORUMS

What will happen if i buy something i already have? A DEV answer would be good.

Posted: //
Oct. 29, 2018, 8:41 a.m.

I'm thiking of buying the Outlaw Hoard DLC but i already have Trident. What will happen? Will i get a second Trident (doesn't seem likely)? Nothing suggests i will get a disscount because of what i have already. Or will i just get a latter "Sux tu bi u m8" because i just gave money and, since we can't have copies and no disscount is included, got nothing back for them?

A DEV comment on that would be appreciated.

Fly, fighting fair, It’s the code of the air, Brothers, heroes, foes!

Oct. 29, 2018, 10:34 a.m.

You don't get a discount or anything for already having an item that's included in a bundle. I do know that all the decals coatings captain items, ship parts and the T3 Tac hero ship are not going to be avalable other than through those DLC.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 29, 2018, 10:49 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 29, 2018, 10:53 a.m.

I do know that all the decals coatings captain items, ship parts and the T3 Tac hero ship are not going to be avalable other than through those DLC.

I never asked that - i asked what is it going to happen. Because as far as i know we can not have 2 copies of the same ship. Which means i shouldn't be able to get a 2nd Trident. Which means i will pay whatever the trident bundle is amount of money for...pfff i dunno...nothing? Like Ricky Tan says at the end of Rush Hour 2 : Imagine a world where people give you money and you give them...........ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I mean hero ships are de facto absolutelly useless aside from the cosmetics so even if i get a 2nd Trident it doesn't matter. But getting nothing in a game for IRL money feels like a scam is all. Just doesn't sit right with me. And that's lot of money among other things - stuff in this game is quite expensive for no apparent reason.

Oct. 29, 2018, 11:20 a.m.

You asked I told you, you get nothing off or extra, no need to be rude about it.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 29, 2018, 11:48 a.m.

Errrr...i'm sorry you are offended - i do not see which part of what i said was rude. Which ever it might have been i'm sorry you feel that way - the intention was not that for sure. But i literally didn't ask what i quoted so i just pointed that out. Sorry if it seemed i'm attacking you in some manner...

Be good.

Oct. 29, 2018, 2:37 p.m.

I had this same question.

The other element is that there is the Trident-Vintage and now the new Trident. I think they have different cosmetics maybe? It's possible you'll receive some different Trident cosmetic pieces.

Does anyone know what's the difference with vintage vs new heroes?

Oct. 29, 2018, 2:55 p.m.

Vintag vs new should just be a new loadout.

Some, not all, people got a new cosmetic set with the "new" Trident from the bundle however. I suppose thats a bug, but until they correct that, no clue.

Recruit Engineer

Oct. 29, 2018, 3:48 p.m.

Thanks.

If that's a bug, I think they should keep it. People who bought the outlaw bundle on top of already owning the vintage (cough, me) would surely enjoy this perk.

Otherwise, to get that piece of Trident cosmetics would require a third purchase of the same ship.

Oct. 29, 2018, 4:26 p.m.

Wait,wait - the Triden from the bundle looks different? No way - it's the same no matter how you look at it. There's nothing different about it. Unless it is so small that you don't notice it. But then what's the point of having it?

Oct. 29, 2018, 4:28 p.m.

If you buy it you might be lucky and get a new set thats nowhere visible. Which is most likely a bug. And you might only get it if you already have the old one.

Recruit Engineer

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.