FORUMS

Pattern bundle.

Posted: //
Oct. 30, 2018, 4:13 a.m.

Is it possible to buy a pattern as a bundle? I couldn't find such a think in the market...For example can i get the Splinter pattern for all my ships?

Fly, fighting fair, It’s the code of the air, Brothers, heroes, foes!

Oct. 30, 2018, 11:20 a.m.

If there is no bundle in the market, then no.

Recruit Engineer

Oct. 30, 2018, 12:07 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 30, 2018, 12:23 p.m.

Yes, I have wondered why there are not more patterns, or tattoos, or more camo that have already been created so won't cost anything to put on sale.

All things that would add to the 'personalisation' of your captain, ships and keep you invested in the game; not surprising they haven't done it really.

Oct. 30, 2018, 7:28 p.m.

There are more patterns in the game than currently available.. but they rotate them in and out of the market.

I imagine bundles don't exist for most of them because they're missing for a couple of the ships(the Jupiter Tactical doesn't have the woodland pattern, for example).

Oct. 31, 2018, 9:45 a.m.

Well i wanted to get the Splinter pattern for all my ships. I assume is i buy it from the menu of a certain ship i will buy it for that ship and that ship only correct?

Fly, fighting fair, It’s the code of the air, Brothers, heroes, foes!

Oct. 31, 2018, 10:11 a.m.

Sqwall#4368 posted (#post-227182) said:

Well i wanted to get the Splinter pattern for all my ships. I assume is i buy it from the menu of a certain ship i will buy it for that ship and that ship only correct?

I believe that is correct. I wish they would give a little more info such as:

1. This camo is for this ship only.
  2. For the line only.
  3. For all ships of this manufacturer.
  4. For all ships.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.