With the Command The Colossal patch hitting PS4, we wanted to share with you a list of known issues that our teams are actively working on, and hope to fix ASAP. You can view them below...
- Players may crash during gameplay when a severe number of Flak Turrets or other VFX-heavy modules are used at the same time. This occurs very rarely.
- When multiple modules are activated at the same time at close range, game audio can become distorted.
- Subsequent swipes to control the Energy Wheel will display the incorrect input in the on-screen HUD. This is a visual bug only, functionality with the Energy Wheel remains the same and responds appropriately.
- Players who started prior to the ‘Command the Colossal’ update may see a tutorial pop-up screen that is not dismissable when first launching the game. Logging out and back in resolves this.
- Rewards for completing Contracts are granted at the End-of-Match screen rather than when “completing” the contract back at the Hangar.
- Game will take a few second to “load” when accessing the Manufacturer Tech Tree or Market in the Hangar.
- Player who purchases the Welcome Bundle or the Burnt Sky Collection on PSN will see their currency get credited right away (Welcome Bundle), but their items (ships/vanity) may take a relog to see.
If you run into new issues and require assistance, please feel free to contact our support team here.
As always, we appreciate everyone's patience, support, and feedback! This is all but a small step for us, but there is still more to come. See you in orbit captains! o7