FORUMS

ps4 COLOSSAL UPDATE feedback

Posted: //
Nov. 2, 2018, 3:57 p.m.

Played about 4 hrs this mornning and I must say the ui. works well on this platform given all the flak that got dished out about it. Do I miss the old one ....sure I do but I understand the reasons behind it and I (we) have to get over it and move forward. On the main page the smaller text buttons on the left side are not as " snappy " like they are on pc but in no way ux. breaking. From what I can tell right now there is one issue that is borderline ux. breaking is the fact that there is what I think may have something to do with instancing like on a pc platform. It's when several players are in close proximity and the action is really heavy you'll get not just sound issues but it also affects the graphics as well. It's like both are in super slow motion but when you move away from the fight the audio and graphics return to normal. I've submitted in game bug reports as well. I want to spend some more time with this just so I can compare between the two in order to give honest feedback.

Nov. 3, 2018, 3:42 p.m.

can't play to the end of match . the game brokes several times today. and cannot stay the fleet in the order I put my ships

Nov. 3, 2018, 7:07 p.m.

Today it crashed about every 4 matches for me, and the voice audios in combat keep getting distorted, electronic and low. Its been pretty aggravating losing out on creds and xp for this

Nov. 3, 2018, 9 p.m.

Yeah same. It tends to crash when there's a lot going on and the audio goes super distorted and slowmo, which also makes the frame rate jerky. Fairly unplayable at times.

Nov. 4, 2018, 2:35 p.m.

yep. twice now Ive now been at the top of scoreboard, it crashed and i couldnt get back in. great i lost those xp and credits....

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.