FORUMS

What happend to modules when you claim a new ship?

Posted: //
Nov. 2, 2018, 5:57 p.m.

It used to be you could change your modules to the previous tier ship modules you have researched. Now your just stuck with whatever the default modules setup are offered. That was not mentioned at all in the patch notes.

Can you please bring back the old style setup, cause whenever I get my first tier 5 ship and im stuck with whatever it has as a default, thats going to be one boring grind. And this game is already a long enough grind as it is.

Nov. 2, 2018, 7:36 p.m.

If the default Setup were at least logical, that would be less problematic. What's the point of combining Missile Repeater with a Weapon Booster missile and a Scrambler on the "Base" Athos?

Nov. 2, 2018, 8:57 p.m.

There currently is a bug where you can't use modules from the T below. They know about it, and are working on it.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Nov. 5, 2018, 9:53 a.m.

This makes the transition between tiers insanely more difficult and less fun. A hotfix for this issue alone should be prioritized AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I have no doubt that Dreadnought is losing players because of this issue; the transition to T3 was already displeasurable enough before and now this issue makes it painful.

I loathe to be critical, but how the heck was this MASSIVE problem missed by Quality Assurance? Either the company needs game testers that actually know the game completely inside and out, or at least a system should be setup in which at least a few highly experienced players are intimately consulted and/or have access to a test-build server.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.