FORUMS

Hotfix did nothing for MM.

Posted: //
Nov. 3, 2016, 5:48 p.m.

First match in, still 2 T4's and multiple Tier 3's on my own team.

I would rather wait in que for 10 minutes then have overpowered ships placed in my T1-2 bracket.

Nov. 3, 2016, 6:03 p.m.

Why not both? I haven´t won a single game since the progression patch and i have played about 45 games. That plus the super long wait times make this a no-fun zone for now sadly :/

Emperor protects!

Nov. 3, 2016, 6:39 p.m.

Not trying to be a fly in the ointment here but you have to do better than this to call it a hotfix. Out of the 5 games from recruit queue since the hotfix ALL of them had T3 1 had T4. And players defending this saying oh its only T3 and you're still complaining you're not helping when you are only defending because your team had 6 of the 8 players on T3 vs a team full of t1s and t2s. I know its likely that you queued for veteran and got shoved into recruit(happened to me with T4 already since "hotfix") so I'm not saying you're gaming the system on purpose but lets call a spade a spade shall we. Worst part was since the hotfix was supposed to fix this I decided this would be a good time to get my friends on and introduce them to the game. Huge mistake, while they did enjoy the basic premise of the game most of their hype for the game has been squashed by the matchmaking.

Nov. 3, 2016, 7:57 p.m.

I'm dropping this game like a bad habit until it is 100% impossible for DRASTICALLY more powerful ships to be allowed into matches with much weaker ships.

Because if this stays in.. then eventually, even when pops even out.. the 'legendary' que is going to be 'too long', and then suddenly we'll have T5 ships facing the T2-T4 bracket.. and the whole issue will start all over again.

Say no now, quit now until this is changed. T4 ships should NEVER been placed into the T1-2 bracket.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.