FORUMS

Please, I mean, What is even going on?

Posted: //
Nov. 4, 2016, 3:56 p.m.

Can we, please, finally get some PvE going? Please? Pretty please? I'm so tired of "competitive gameplay!!! EXPLOSIOOOOONS"...

Nov. 4, 2016, 4:10 p.m.

Not going to hold my breath on this idea but it would be nice to have something to fool around with while waiting on queue to pop. Especially if they fix the matchmaking and are worried about too long queue times.

Nov. 4, 2016, 7:07 p.m.

Anjiera#2866 posted (#post-53005)

Not going to hold my breath on this idea but it would be nice to have something to fool around with while waiting on queue to pop. Especially if they fix the matchmaking and are worried about too long queue times.

+1

Nov. 4, 2016, 8:03 p.m.

pve content(episodic) will come after the pvp game launch,or at least that we have been told months ago.

"The First Of His Name"

Nov. 4, 2016, 9:03 p.m.

Odin#5262 posted (#post-53031)

pve content(episodic) will come after the pvp game launch,or at least that we have been told months ago.

We were also told the game would never be P2W, i'm not holding my breath.

-Citizen Soldier -"Do not bring forth an argument that can be disproved with a 10 minute google search."

Nov. 4, 2016, 9:54 p.m.

PvE modes are definitely something the team has looked into Igorath. Our focus right now is fine-tuning the new progression system and the features added in our update earlier this week. As the feedback on the boards indicates, our hands are pretty full right now smile

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Nov. 5, 2016, 10:36 a.m.

Lincrono#9039 posted (#post-53036)

Please describe on what part right now on Dreadnought u saw anything p2w?
You dont need to buy anything with real money to progress through game,and look customization+some xp boosters are the only thing you can buy.

"The First Of His Name"

Nov. 5, 2016, 11:10 a.m.

PvE with rewards would be a godsend, I'd play the shiz out of that

Nov. 5, 2016, 2:46 p.m.

Updated //
Nov. 5, 2016, 2:47 p.m.

Odin#5262 posted (#post-53104)

Lincrono#9039 posted (#post-53036)

Please describe on what part right now on Dreadnought u saw anything p2w?
You dont need to buy anything with real money to progress through game,and look customization+some xp boosters are the only thing you can buy.

Well, with legions of Tier IV ships still seal-clubbing recruit fleets it's looking pretty P2W right now. I don't particularly care if it is a bug. The end result is the same. People paid for stupidly powerful ships and because of a multitude of failings on the part of the dev team they are now free to use them to stomp players who have no way of getting on even ground with them except by buying their own hero ships.

-Citizen Soldier -"Do not bring forth an argument that can be disproved with a 10 minute google search."

Nov. 5, 2016, 3:05 p.m.

Along these lines of having more pve content, I think a mission editor would be a very good and necessary addition to this game. For one it would encourage more strategic battles, something the game is currently lacking. It would also make combat in the game much more technical with custom objectives and whatnot.

My idea for an editor would be something like the Eden editor of Arma 3. You can place down ships and spawn points which can be used by either players or the AI. Then you could also have options such as waypoints/objectives that affect where ships go, how the battle plays out, and what the mission goal is. Having a mission editor could also be used for cinematic purposes, such as creating a battle between two fleets of AI or player ships.

This is just a very broad idea that hopefully the community will want to add to and that I plan to add to as well. Not only would it be very cool to see this implemented into a game like dreadnought but it would be essential to having more variety in the gameplay, and I hope you agree.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.