FORUMS

The devs are listening (if only a little bit)!

Posted: //
Jan. 1, 2019, 5:20 p.m.

Carriers as a take on the MM (minion master) would be interesting'ish.

Can't say that I'd want my DD left up to pathing and targeting of AI but I can see why folks would want it as a possible class.

It's pretty clear why Storm Missles received a gentle nerf from what the Devs have put forward. Games like this see tweaks and outright game changers to the META from time-to-time to keep it balanced/fresh. You just roll with the punches or...

Jan. 1, 2019, 8:19 p.m.

Or you quit.

I tried "rolling with the punches" once, and it left me heartbroken. So instead, I just bail now on the first change I cannot accept.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Jan. 2, 2019, 7:27 p.m.

why are you still here then?

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Jan. 3, 2019, 2:47 a.m.

Shocknfunk#5058 posted (#post-234459) said:

In before "we love the game but really we want it to be the game we want it to be not what the developers want it to be"

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Jan. 3, 2019, 3:10 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 3, 2019, 3:15 a.m.

Shocknfunk#5058 posted (#post-234459) said:

Because this is a forum where the game is to be discussed, the good and the bad. Of course there is a personal take along with the affect on the community, but many who make comment here still want the game to be a success - it is not at the moment.

For me, I think the game could definately be better, I have said how I believe it can. Some people think it can do no wrong (there are some fantastic phrases on the most recent Steam forum entries that made me laugh so hard, but all very, very true ;D). They will try and post comments meant to stop others making comment - childish behavour when you consider that is what a forum is for.

Some people probably still have hope that the game will see success - I just say look at the numbers, what they have been and what they are now (not very impressive). After several years and releases to new formats I don't see this changing.

Why have I replied - because the 'Devs Listen' thread is the only one I have on notification. Who knows, maybe I might see something in the forums or even in the numbers (or over the media!), to indicate the game is on the up.

Jan. 3, 2019, 7:47 a.m.

Locking the thread as it has become a circular argument.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Closed