FORUMS

Is this forum now being censored?!

Posted: //
Nov. 22, 2018, 4:36 a.m.

Updated //
Nov. 26, 2018, 4:13 a.m.

Two days ago I replied to a post titled "Regarding an Xbox realese" (you can read the entire post here: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/67008/) questioning whether or not Dreadnought would be released on Xbox, specifically to a comment made by one of the community managers which reads as follows:

There are no plans for Xbox One at this time. It's not a hard yes, or a hard no. It's just not currently on our road-map. If something changes, we'll be sure to let all of you know. Just know that we know there is a want for it.

I speculated that the devs won't do it because they have a legal contract with Sony that denies them access to Xbox as there is no logical or economic reason for them not to do it.

Today I realized that my comment was deleted and the discussion is closed now. This very much looks like SixFoot is erasing unpopular statements which in my view is dangerously close to censorship.

And to make this very clear, I didn't attack anybody personally, I didn't make fun of people based on their race, gender or religion. I just made an educated guess.

But if my statement didn't do any of this why would they do such a thing. If this was just some unsubstantiated assumption there would be no reason to resort to such unprecedented measures.

Deleting posts that don't violate the terms of use is absolutely unacceptable. The freedom of speech is a fundamental good, after all. I call on this great community to be wary of similar cases of posts unjustifiably being deleted. This forum is supposed to be a platform to share opinions, ask questions and discuss the game as a whole. But this deletion of a game related post puts a stain on this forum.

@DN_MiguelItUp: Feel free to elaborate on why you deleted my post.

BTW, by deleting my statement they pretty much confirmed my assumption. It always feels great to be right...

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

https://sad-clan.pro

Bild

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.