FORUMS

Artillery/All Pods Need a Real Hit Box

Posted: //
Nov. 26, 2018, 7:27 p.m.

I've found it extremely frustrating/annoying to get into a match only to find someone running a Harwich with a bunch of Artillery Pods floating about them and how I cannot hit said pods even when I'm running an Artillery Cruiser with dead-on accuracy. Shooting these pods even when you are RIGHT ON TOP OF THEM and IN THE CENTER OF YOUR RETICLE will not gauruntee that you destroy, let alone hit the dust speck. The worst part about this is that the pods have more health than an assault ship and are impossible to see. Even the lowly fighter has a Friend or Foe indicator.

Please, make it so that we can actually deal with these pods. Evidently healing pods became so much of an issue that they had to limit the number on the field. At least give all pods some sort of limit if you're going to start such a trend.

Nov. 27, 2018, 5:40 a.m.

pulses kill then out right, as well as other AoE modules. I find, shooting them low to high offten garentees a hit on the first try.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Nov. 27, 2018, 8:05 a.m.

Tsunamiatunzen1#1349 posted (#post-233980) said: The worst part about this is that the pods have more health than an assault ship

I think i'm fine with them having a lot more HP as they do now, but only on the condititon that they fix their hitboxes, maybe increase their size in general too because a lot of players that dont know about pods tend to ignore them. If they fix the hitboxes now and don't change the hitpoints they are probably gonna be pretty useless/too easy to kill.

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

Nov. 27, 2018, 10:45 a.m.

It may have been a fluke but I just recently played a match with a Akula bomber ( Nevis/Stribog ) and I had pretty good success knocking out both Heal Pods and Artillery Pods.

The main gun archs but also spreads - takes some getting used to ( aim a little higher etc. )

If you see that someone has a bomber on you team you could try asking them to clear out the pods with their mains instead of wasting a pulse.

I play on the PS4 meow

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.