FORUMS

Small helpful features.

Posted: //
Dec. 13, 2018, 12:15 a.m.

Some small suggestions that wouldn't be very hard to impliment and I for one would love the game alot more.

1. Using the same energy wheel item twice to toggle it off. I'm playing the PC version, while i've gotten used to pressing Q to stop using an energy. It would feel more natural if the energies could also be used as a toggle. For instance I have my shields set as a mouse button, instinictivly I'll try to use it as a toggle already, end up catching myself , then afterwards I'll hit Q.

2. An indicator to see what direction the nose of your ship is facing while in zoom so that you can stay zoomed and fly your ship.

3. more minimap options either: a. letting us change the size and zoom. or b. simply making our ship steal focus and setting it a diffrent color than our view cone.

Dec. 13, 2018, 12:33 p.m.

+1 to seeing the orientation of your ship while zoomed in! I've lost count of the number of times my ship has mysteriously started moving backwards, only for me to switch back to third person and discover I'm actually pointing that way -_-

Jan. 27, 2019, 7:37 a.m.

Would very much like to see energy use abilities on a toggle. Hit the same button to turn the shields on then off etc.

GREAT suggestion!!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.