FORUMS

Can't join or invite a friend to squad! [PC]

Posted: //
Jan. 1, 2019, 4:06 p.m.

Hello! I've already send a bug report while in-game about this issue, but I thought it should be put here too. Me and a friend are experiencing a bug when trying to invite each other to squad. We have added each other to friends list and clicked on Invite to Squad, however we haven't received each other's invites in notification or whatsoever. We tried again a couple times, all resulting in fail.

Is this truly a bug or the squad system is not implemented on PC game yet?

Jan. 1, 2019, 7:46 p.m.

The squad invite request appears in the notification box at the top next to your captain's profile picture.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Feb. 14, 2021, 12:36 a.m.

I am having the same issue. i can invite my friends but we are unable to have more than 2 people in a group, anyone know how to fix?

thanks

Kohmano#3245 posted (#post-234450) said:

Hello! I've already send a bug report while in-game about this issue, but I thought it should be put here too. Me and a friend are experiencing a bug when trying to invite each other to squad. We have added each other to friends list and clicked on Invite to Squad, however we haven't received each other's invites in notification or whatsoever. We tried again a couple times, all resulting in fail.

Feb. 14, 2021, 12:36 a.m.

I am having the same issue. i can invite my friends but we are unable to have more than 2 people in a group, anyone know how to fix?

thanks

Kohmano#3245 posted (#post-234450) said:

Feb. 21, 2021, 11:34 p.m.

I'm having the same issue. I Haven't played in a LONG time.. got some friends to play and we can't get the 3rd person to joina squad. We tried it from every directoin:

Person B joins Perosn A, but Person C can't join Person C joins Person A, but Person B can't join Person A joins Person B, but Person C can't join.. etc etc

How can we have more than 2 people in a squad? What happens is, you send the invite to the first person. It is accepted.. first person gets into squad (squad size is 2 now). Squad leader sends the 2nd invite to the 3rd person... 3rd person accepts invite.. but nothing happens. very annoying.

Also.. any way to search for a server? Trying to play with my friends.. either team is fine. But I'd prefer to be ont heir team.

Feb. 28, 2021, 8:55 p.m.

bump... anyone have an idea whats wrong? or if they will fix it?

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.