FORUMS

Battle Bonus recharge Timer

Posted: //
Jan. 19, 2019, 8:21 a.m.

Nowhere in the patchnotes was stated that you know have 30min CD on the BB in your legendary fleet. The 15min CD on Veteran is still the same, also the cost of 1.5k credits is the same and understandable.

But why in the Emperors Glory did the Balance team think 30min and 12.5k credits recharge cost would be a good idea to impliment on legendary fleets?

Without Elite status i get around 5-7k exp on my T4 ship after each match (keep in mind, since im playing full heal, i collect alot of points during this, most of the time im around place 2-4 in my own team) and around 2k credits.

I could understand to increase the cost a little, but not that much. If you now recharge the battlebonus with credits, you loose money. One of the most important resources in the game already.

Even if you run a veteran match to either steamroll newbies or go for another ship, you have around 10-15min left on BOTH timers. I dont even wanna know you can play recruit till they are up again. No reason to do those if you are in T4 already.

Now you could argue that you still play legendary without the bonus. This would be true if mods would not cost 55k-72k EXP on T4-T5 ships. If you get a good round, you may recieve 2-3k exp on this match which lasts atleast 10min. Thats just a waste of time.

Solving the problem would be:

A: get rid of the battlebonus Cooldown as whole

B: reduce the time/fee for the battlebonus to recharge

I dont play with elite status and at its current state i do not intend to put money into this game just to counter terrible balance decision. This is not a solution you should aspire.

Jan. 20, 2019, 4:46 a.m.

The battle bonus timer drecreases the player pool because some people will wait for the timer to expire. Other than that I can't really tell the difference because GRIND

Come join me @ Twitch

Jan. 20, 2019, 5:52 a.m.

I have started a similar thread on the steam discussion page. I too have concerns with this topic.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.