FORUMS

Discord game news

Posted: //
Jan. 23, 2019, 9:31 a.m.

(PS4) Hello,

Sorry was not sure if this is the best place to post info/questions about this.

There is a post on the Discord app that says there will be a hotfix to address some of the critical feedback.

No details are provided as to what this means exactly

I would like to ask that if any Dev does read through this to perhaps consider bringing back at least Purge Beam for Tactical Cruisers.

Purge Beam can be strong but it also had a significant weakness when used on a Tactical, so you really had to pick your spots when to use it.

The Dreadnought Armor Amp change ( imo ) was a great change but they now almost seem cartoonishly strong. I would describe them as toothless endless damage sponges.

Purge is not a death sentence. It is an important tactical tool in a very tactical game

Probably the strongest component of Purge is that is also drains energy and slows the purged ship.

If it is possible, I would like to suggest bringing Purge back but only allow it to disrupt modules. ( So no energy drain or slowing of movement )

At this time I do not think Rupture is working and it is simply not as compelling as the Purge mechanic

I mean even the name "Purge" is way cooler than "Rupture"

Jan. 23, 2019, 9:39 a.m.

Purge in the hands of a compentant player was a death centance for any ship with out healer back up, as it left them with no energy, movement or modules.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Jan. 23, 2019, 10:09 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-235334) said:

Purge in the hands of a compentant player was a death centance for any ship with out healer back up, as it left them with no energy, movement or modules.

I agree,

Which is why I'm suggesting only Purge beam it for a Tactical - that ship has to give up easy mode Arty Pods and can die pretty quickly if not careful when using it.

Dreads with 80% damage reduction + Retaliator + Slow and Steady + healer is a little crazy ( I like it, but it is crazy )

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.