FORUMS

Credits GP reset to 0

Posted: //
Nov. 6, 2016, 6:22 a.m.

My credits and gp keep showing 0, I Had 80k credits and 2100 gp usually when this happened i could just play a game then it would be fixed when the match ended. But now its still showing 0 after multiple relogs and games.

Nov. 6, 2016, 8:02 a.m.

Same here. Just got my credits/GP set to 0

Best proposal to put 2.0 in the right way. Please hear this guy dev https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/30780/?page=3#post-71653

Nov. 6, 2016, 11:39 a.m.

aaaaaand, it happened again!

I guess I will wait for the next major update with the next reset of the tree or money refund. Spent so many time/cred/XP to get a Valcour T3 to discover that I won't be able to do it. Those ship are so weak and need so much advantage, better than just HP/dmg, that nothing can be really done unless the other team is really bad.
Don't want to keep having this feeling of not improving, or being so slow getting down the tree. Don't want to spend my time again to get back to a viable ship. Not with 10+ min of matchmaking waiting.

I'll keep watching progress of the game.

Best proposal to put 2.0 in the right way. Please hear this guy dev https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/30780/?page=3#post-71653

Nov. 6, 2016, 5:59 p.m.

Same problem. Few days it always 0. Relogs dont help.

Russian community: https://vk.com/dreadnought_ru

Anax of the belt

Nov. 6, 2016, 6:56 p.m.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Nov. 7, 2016, 2:11 a.m.

Kazuiyo#0677 posted (#post-53806)

Anyone know how to fix it?

I would encourage reaching out to our Support team and having them explore their magical pool of stuff to see what happened. While I can't promise they will be able to fix it right away for you, they can help continue to drive the awareness of the issue. The more unique submissions that come in for this happening the easier it can be to track it down.

Tim "Kalvothe" Slager Positive feedback is good for morale, critical feedback is good for the game.

Follow me on Twitter: @kalvothe

Nov. 7, 2016, 5:48 a.m.

dariuas people have contacted your support team and got an answer saying it's a known issue and they should just play another match to get their credits back

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

Nov. 7, 2016, 9 a.m.

thedeath#8178 posted (#post-53860)

dariuas people have contacted your support team and got an answer saying it's a known issue and they should just play another match to get their credits back

That is fantastic news. The support team then turns those reports over to the teams that handle it. It is hard to look for 'general problems' on a blanket, but when we know exactly who is suffering the problems it lets us pinpoint it a lot faster.

The system is flawed right now, and it is something that is actively being looked into but there is not a magic button to fix it. First, we need to identify what system is causing it, then finding out why.

Tim "Kalvothe" Slager Positive feedback is good for morale, critical feedback is good for the game.

Follow me on Twitter: @kalvothe

Nov. 8, 2016, 2:26 a.m.

+1 GP and credits shows 0, and i cant even buy anything cheap. Relog dont help, always show 0

Nov. 16, 2016, 7:40 p.m.

Updated //
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:41 p.m.

There is one more way to temporary reveal your money - pay maintenance.
If you have "skip maintenance" button locked do the following:
1) go to your locked fleet in hangar.
2) uncheck "skip maintenance" checkbox.
3) start Training match(the one with bots)
4) Return to outpost as soon as map loaded and you are on orbit.
By the time you get back to hangar you "skip maintenance" button should get unlocked.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.